• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anyone know what's going on 8/21/18 at Magic Kingdom?

The MK is always decorated for Halloween the last week of August, even when the parties don't start til a week or two into September. That's nothing new.
It was decorated on 8/22 last August- we took a Main Street photo on our last night there & there were pumpkin decorations in the background!

It was decorated on 8/22 last August- we took a Main Street photo on our last night there & there were pumpkin decorations in the background!

We went to the MK on either Aug. 23rd or 24th last year. Yes, they had some decorations up at that point, but I remember thinking, I hope they can get everything up in time for the first party, because the bulk of the decorations weren't up yet.

No, the party started in August last year.
I know the party started in August. I was at the first party last year. I'm just saying we always go the last week of August and decorations are always up before September, even during the years when the parties started in September.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter