Anyone on Myspace???****note: only give names not links!!****

Hey there Kat! I'm a 911/police dispatcher so I'm up nights too! Yay to the up-all-nights!

I work in conjunction with Police Dispatch. Hello fellow Midnighter and Dispatcher...:surfweb: :woohoo:

Not working tonight, but I try to stay on the same schedule... Some nights I do and some nights I crash early...

Hey everyone!

Just found this thread. . .I love the idea of DISers MySpacing! I am at

[[/URL] or just look in my siggie. My profile is set to private, but if you just send me an 'add' request, I'll approve you.

I sent 'add' requests to everyone who has posted their MySpace pages so far - my myspace name is Princess Goofy!

Have a great weekend all! :teeth:

Hey everyone!

Just found this thread. . .I love the idea of DISers MySpacing! I am at

or just look in my siggie. My profile is set to private, but if you just send me an 'add' request, I'll approve you.

I sent 'add' requests to everyone who has posted their MySpace pages so far - my myspace name is Princess Goofy!

Have a great weekend all! :teeth:

Thanks for the add request. Just approved you. :thumbsup2

what a lovely idea. However i'm a facebooker! I can honestly say i haven't even been on myspace. Have fun making friends :grouphug:

I am on myspace too. I think it would be great to have fellow dissers on my myspace page :) Heres my myspace link

my page is private so send me a message along with your friend request to let me know your from disboard. Oh and PS the past few days its been slow to load my page so u may have to wait a sec for it to pull up

hey for some reason this stopped rolling and my friends list stopped growing.. Lets keep this up on page 1...

bumping...

I'm on myspace & am on there just about as often as I am the DIS :)

Feel free to add me, my profile is set to private but just let me know your from the DIS & I'll approve the add.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter