Anyone on Myspace???****note: only give names not links!!****

Tried to add a few people and you have to know info to add them. Those of you I could not add can add me if you want. [

I just added a few more friends and sent a few more requests. Here is my updated MySpace URL if anyone else cares to add me. :thumbsup2

:confused3 :confused3 :confused3

My profile is set to private just let me know you are from the dis and I'll add you. I love making new friends especially DIS friends.

Hey everyone...feel free to add me as well. I added everyone up through page 5 before my computer started messing up. here's my page:

mine is []. Please send me a little message saying you're from the DIS and I'll approve you! :thumbsup2

That's me - I think it's sent to private but send a friend request and let me know your a Dis'er

I finally got mine up and working. Its

I will have to work on adding everyone when I can.

I have just joined but in doing so I had tranposed to letters in my email address and now I don't know how to change it to the right one. I will get it figured out sometime.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter