April 2022 Anyone?

We are going the first week of April, staying onsite. With the recent hour changes, we have many early rope drop days. I have looked and can’t find this info because i haven’t dug well enough, and I’m giving up.

If a park opens at 7:30, and so on-site early entry is at 7am, will busses start for that park at 6am? Or is it still only an hour from official park opening?

thank you!

We are going the first week of April, staying onsite. With the recent hour changes, we have many early rope drop days. I have looked and can’t find this info because i haven’t dug well enough, and I’m giving up.

If a park opens at 7:30, and so on-site early entry is at 7am, will busses start for that park at 6am? Or is it still only an hour from official park opening?

thank you!

This is a great question, and I haven't found a great answer either. I have to assume they start running 45-60 minutes before early entry but I'm not sure.

This is a great question, and I haven't found a great answer either. I have to assume they start running 45-60 minutes before early entry but I'm not sure.

This is my understanding too. And the recommendation is to be at the bus stop/Skyliner 90 minutes before ETPE if you want to be at rope drop.

This is my understanding too. And the recommendation is to be at the bus stop/Skyliner 90 minutes before ETPE if you want to be at rope drop.

Thank you, both. Not sure I can get us all out there so early. May end up with Uber for one or two of these super early mornings.

Looks like the extended hours for the 2nd week of April! No changes in times of deluxe extended hours. Still 9-11 for Epcot (Monday) and HS (Wednesday). 7am for AK is quite early but I’m guessing useful since it’s tough for families to get up that early.

Thank you, both. Not sure I can get us all out there so early. May end up with Uber for one or two of these super early mornings.
But where would uber take you? Do they have to wait in the long car line like all the other cars?

Dropping a Be about Guest for 4/13 5:25pm, Kona Cafe 10:15 4/14, Turf Club 4/15 5:50, 4/16 Turf Club 5:00. Will drop these at 7pm tonight.

My flight down was canceled. SMF.
I hate airlines. They’re rude. I found another flight through Atlanta, but it requires a lay over and those stress me out. 2 flights to have potentially canceled. Money is on that they cancel my return flight tomorrow. 11 days to go.

My flight down was canceled. SMF.
I hate airlines. They’re rude. I found another flight through Atlanta, but it requires a lay over and those stress me out. 2 flights to have potentially canceled. Money is on that they cancel my return flight tomorrow. 11 days to go.

Ugh that stinks. Mind sharing which airline?

That sucks about the cancelled flight. Ugh. I hate connecting flights. They get me nervous too. Hopefully your return flight doesn’t get cancelled

But where would uber take you? Do they have to wait in the long car line like all the other cars?

Pre-Covid, we took Uber and Lyft before for rope drop at AK and HS a few times. I don’t remember every being stopped having to wait. They do use the car lanes, but bypass the parking booths so there is no waiting there.

They have designated areas to drop you off at each park. When we went last, AK was super convenient, nearly right there at the front. HS is further back of course. We didn’t use for Epcot. Magic Kingdom is at the TTC (although the Disney minivan service I believe would drop you near the entrance, but not positive.)

I think as long as you aren’t getting there more than 30 minutes before open you go directly there. Earlier you may get held.

Though, again, unsure if that is 30 min before the on-site early entry people or official open. However, someone posted last month that they got dropped off half hour before on site early entry time at HS, so an hour before official open.

If I try it I’ll post back here.

Hi guys! If anyone is staying at a Disney Resort in April, would you please take a picture of the April Recreation Calendar for me so I can post it on the Monthly Resort Recreation Calendar Thread? I’d truly appreciate it! Thank you so much in advance and I hope you all have a great trip!!

We’ll be at Pop on 4/1 (and that’s no April Fools)! Should I DM you the photo?

I'm not staying onsite but we'll be resort hopping. If I remember, I'll send along any that we find!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter