April 2022 Anyone?

What’s weird is it looks like mondays - Wednesdays are filling up the fastest in April for MK and HS. Currently April 4-7, 11-13, and 18-20 all have limited availability at the parks. 😳

What’s weird is it looks like mondays - Wednesdays are filling up the fastest in April for MK and HS. Currently April 4-7, 11-13, and 18-20 all have limited availability at the parks. 😳
I wonder if they have more staff working Thurs-Sun to accommodate more guests than Mon-Weds?

Now I'm serial posting :) Sorry

We went for our first trip when my girls were almost those ages. E was 10 and Celery was 5. And Celery's Bday is 4/21! We're also calling it a pre-birthday celebration.

Do you have any preference for resorts? Do you want deluxe (extra hour access) or regular resort (transportation to the parks and such)? Where have you stayed before?
Aw that’s nice and almost bday twinsies!! A regular resort is fine. Hubs and I stayed at AllStar Movies last year and it was fine since it was the two of us. The extra hour access would be nice but the prices are crazy 😜

You prob already know this since you’re here on the Dis, but just in case…definitely make your park reservations if you haven’t already. Many weekdays have multiple parks unavailable. Your dates look pretty good! The only parks unavailable right now are MK and HS, only on the 18th.
Thanks and yes I make the park reservations right away. I’ve been watching the calendar change very quickly. We’ll be going to HS on Friday, Epcot on Saturday and MK on Sunday.

Thanks and yes I make the park reservations right away. I’ve been watching the calendar change very quickly. We’ll be going to HS on Friday, Epcot on Saturday and MK on Sunday.

Sounds like a great trip! I'm sure everyone will have a wonderful time.

Only 25 days away for me! Feeling good ...

Anyone have any LONG days planned? We're planning on hitting Animal Kingdom at rope drop on the 18th - if they adjust the hours the way they have been, that's going to be an early start. And we're going to definitely take advantage of the Extended Evening Hours at Epcot that night. Looks like we'd be awake by 6:00 and in bed some time around midnight. That one calls for a mid-day/late afternoon nap if there ever was one!

Anyone have any LONG days planned? We're planning on hitting Animal Kingdom at rope drop on the 18th - if they adjust the hours the way they have been, that's going to be an early start. And we're going to definitely take advantage of the Extended Evening Hours at Epcot that night. Looks like we'd be awake by 6:00 and in bed some time around midnight. That one calls for a mid-day/late afternoon nap if there ever was one!
My longest day will be April 3. Up around 2am to run the Tower of Terror 10 Miler, and then a full day in the parks, closing out at Magic Kingdom, which is scheduled to close at 11pm.

For sure. We are going to Hollywood studios that day. So hopefully we can nap during the day. I purposely am only doing MK on that late day because I feel like they may change those hours as well.

I just got off the phone with a very nice CM named Joanna (sp?) and she helped book my resort stay at ASMusic! It has the skyliner! Yay!!!

I just got off the phone with a very nice CM named Joanna (sp?) and she helped book my resort stay at ASMusic! It has the skyliner! Yay!!!
ASMusic doesn't have a skyliner. PoP and Art of Animation do but none of the All Stars do...you may want to double check which resort Joanna booked...

My longest day will be April 3. Up around 2am to run the Tower of Terror 10 Miler, and then a full day in the parks, closing out at Magic Kingdom, which is scheduled to close at 11pm.

That’s hardcore! I don’t think I could run ten miles and still do a full park day, never mind get up at 2:00 to do so

That’s hardcore! I don’t think I could run ten miles and still do a full park day, never mind get up at 2:00 to do so
This will be nothing compared to my last trip 😁 I got up at 1:15am for the Princess Half, finished that, went back to my room for an hour to change and such, and then hit AK, followed by closing out MK. I had over 50,000 steps and 24 miles that day.

do we think April hours are set or might they still change? We are arriving a few days after Easter and trying to plan my Genie+ strategy based on current hours from WDW.

do we think April hours are set or might they still change? We are arriving a few days after Easter and trying to plan my Genie+ strategy based on current hours from WDW.

I think there's a good chance they change, even if it's not as drastic as the recent changes. The calendar is usually update on Friday, so I expect changes through 4/16 to show up today. Next Friday would be when you should check for your dates.

Same here I'm going for Good Friday weekend until Easter Monday so hoping to see hours changed in order to maximize park times since its a short stay.

I think there's a good chance they change, even if it's not as drastic as the recent changes. The calendar is usually update on Friday, so I expect changes through 4/16 to show up today. Next Friday would be when you should check for your dates.
thanks, I have a Touring Plans subscription so won't even need to check myself, they e-mail me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter