April 29, 2012 ~ Aloha! ~ Wonder to Hawaii- who is with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My husband gets pulled every time we go through security. Always has something he is not supposed to have!

Here is a overall view

6014264107_2551afa353_b.jpg

:cool1:....nice....we'll take two!!! :cool2:

let us know when to order!

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Well they look so easy to make. Connie you could make a lovely one I am sure.

Oh no....now we need a official Champagne Girls mumu (with blouse/tunic, knee, calf or full length options.) :rotfl: With a simple neckline..no flounces or ruffles to interfer with the lei.

If I am going to wear something like that I think I can just take a white sheet and a package of Rit Dye in bright pink and wrap it around me for a couple of bucks! :cutie:

:lmao::lmao: I'd do that if I could figure out how to do a toga-wrap that included sleeves!

Oh no....now we need a official Champagne Girls mumu (with blouse/tunic, knee, calf or full length options.) :rotfl: With a simple neckline..no flounces or ruffles to interfer with the lei.

:lmao::lmao: I'd do that if I could figure out how to do a toga-wrap that included sleeves!

They aren't over flattering though are they?:rotfl2:

Haven't posted in awhile, things have just been too busy these days. I've barely had time to skim the posts and no time to respond. Anyway, I know I've missed lots of Congratulations and Welcome Aboards as well as best wishes - so here's my catch up!

:welcome: - to everyone that has joined the cruise!

party: - Congratulations Erik and Jason!

:grouphug: - To Bob and Val - sending you good vibes and best wishes!

If I've forgotten anyone - I'm so sorry, and please know that I am sending good wishes even if I'm too busy to post it!

Champagne Girls - LOVE it! Finding something pink to wear is my challenge. DD has mostly pink in her wardrobe, and I have no pink and mostly black in my wardrobe. But I'm excited, this sounds like such fun! It's about time I brought our my inner pink girly girl!

Val - I really like the shirt design! I wonder if on the pocket they could just use the blue pattern background material instead of the full design. It's just a thought - personally, pocket or no pocket really doesn't matter to me.

:surfweb:

They aren't over flattering though are they?:rotfl2:

They're mumus...coolness and comfort are the goal! ;)

I'd actually just like a long top made out of a cotton Hawaiian print fabric, otherwise I'll be wearing a pink Oxford shirt and somehow that just doesn't feel right for this cruise!

They're mumus...coolness and comfort are the goal! ;)

I'd actually just like a long top made out of a cotton Hawaiian print fabric, otherwise I'll be wearing a pink Oxford shirt and somehow that just doesn't feel right for this cruise!

Plus we can eat to our heart's content and not feel that tightening waistband.;)

Corinna, I ordered mine......I shop online....but it's a solid color pink and not Hawaiian. It was simple and comfortable looking so I'm going with it.

I have a solid pink dress that I bought for Champagne girls for the WBTA last year. I am hoping for something flowery for this cruise though.

IS THIS PINK ENOUGH FOR YOU?

http://www.muu-muus.com/muu_muu_onini_pnk_mgaspar.htm

I like the batik look.

...still shopping for COTTON though....

I love the dress.

Here is a overall view

6014264107_2551afa353_b.jpg

I love this. I will be honoured to wear this shirt.

Corinna

I wish I could go. We are already booked on the Fantasy. I haven't been on the dream yet and REALLY wan't to try out the new ship so Fantasy it is.:) Maybe 2013 ?:confused3

:thumbsup2 I get giddy thinking about this. Can't wait !!

Welcome Aboard !

Did you get a dress or shirt ?

I got a dress....very casual. It's a two for one price and naturally I got the pink package.....very reasonably priced too. I thought that they would be great over a bathing suit for the tropics. Here's the link:

http://www.simplybe.com/dresses/pack-of-2-knee-length-dresses/invt/mb066rv/

I'm so glad that everyone is excited to do our CG tasting. We're going to have a lot of fun.

Since it was such a great price, I got the black and white combo too. Now I'll have four casual dresses to wear over bathing suits. I'm already half way packed!!!

I got a dress....very casual. It's a two for one price and naturally I got the pink package.....very reasonably priced too. I thought that they would be great over a bathing suit for the tropics. Here's the link:

http://www.simplybe.com/dresses/pack-of-2-knee-length-dresses/invt/mb066rv/

I'm so glad that everyone is excited to do our CG tasting. We're going to have a lot of fun.

The dresses are great and I agree that they will make a perfect cover up for a bathing suit.

Corinna

If I am going to wear something like that I think I can just take a white sheet and a package of Rit Dye in bright pink and wrap it around me for a couple of bucks! :cutie:

And yours would probably look better.....haha :rotfl::rotfl:

Good! Now you're in charge of it and good luck finding it. hahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter