April 29, 2012 ~ Aloha! ~ Wonder to Hawaii- who is with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, I know we haven't been online much...very busy here recently.....but logged on today and was about 11 pages behind! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I have got the concept design back from the shirt company. Here is a closeup of the border. I wanted you to be able to see the colors and the details of the background material. The background is the periwinkle blue but has a lighter color presenting a monochrome floral design.

Working on converting the full image so you can see that too.

Hope you like it.

6014710214_9a9e85c813_z.jpg

Here is a zoomed in so you can see the details. Remember this is a digital representation of the material.

6014822408_51724682e1_z.jpg

Here is a overall view

6014264107_2551afa353_b.jpg

OMG....I am in LOOOOOOVE with this! I love how colorful and I think it works really well. Jason and I are definitely going to want one each!

Hey all.....I know there have been a handful of new folks joining the cruise/thread lately.

If anyone is interested in custom lanyards....make sure you send your info to me (DIS names and first names of everyone in your party and room #) at dcl.hawaii.lanyards@gmail.com

Also, the full list of people who have requested lanyards, along with their info (names, staterooms, etc.) is viewable as a google spreadsheet. To take a look and confirm that your information is listed there AND that it is correct, click HERE. (Note: you can VIEW the spreadsheet, but you cannot edit it....if you need to add/remove/revise your information, please email me directly at the address above)

I have got the concept design back from the shirt company. Here is a closeup of the border. I wanted you to be able to see the colors and the details of the background material. The background is the periwinkle blue but has a lighter color presenting a monochrome floral design.

Hope you like it.

Awesome...we'll need two :-)

Val - I love the shirts! I am so sad I had to reschedule the Halloween cruise - I could have meet you then. Oh well. We will order two shirt and I would also like some yardage of the fabric, probably 2 yards. Thanks for your hard work. Those turned out great.

I love them :thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Now I just have to find a pink Hawaiian dress.

Corinna

You always seem to be able to find the perfect dress. I'm sure you will have not trouble. :thumbsup2

IS THIS PINK ENOUGH FOR YOU?

http://www.muu-muus.com/muu_muu_onini_pnk_mgaspar.htm

I like the batik look.

...still shopping for COTTON though....

YES!!

Hope you like it.

YES, YES!!!

Here is a zoomed in so you can see the details. Remember this is a digital representation of the material.

6014822408_51724682e1_z.jpg

YES, YES, YES!!!

It looks really nice and the group will really look good all wearing them.

Are they going to have a pocket? I'm not bothered but John really likes one and uses them. I guess it will be a mixed response.

Dennis too, a guy thing. :)

I think I just found the dress to wear for Champagne Girls:

http://www.hawaiianislandsparadise.com/neonparadise28.html

I also love this:

http://www.hawaiianislandsparadise.com/coolsunset16.html

Corinna

I knew it!! Perfect! :thumbsup2

Here is a useless thought since we are talking about men and their pockets. You hear comments about all the junk we ladies carry in our purses but never anything about the stuff some men carry in their pockets. Have you seen the junk they pull out of their pockets while in line at the airport security? They could fill a purse with their wallet, hanky, comb, change, keys, phone, pens, paper and other stuff. No wonder they like pockets.
I absolutely love the shirt design! Did you ever say if they did kid sizes? If they don't I'll need some fabric as well as 2 shirts.
I agree with you about men and their pockets. Every summer I have to practically steal DH's coat from him because he wears it for the pockets. He looks crazy wearing a fleece jacket when it's 85 degrees.

Greetings. We will be on this cruise as well.

JohnGar and LauraGar
Room 2054
This will be our second Gold cruise and second May in a row that we go to Hawai'i. We flew this year, are sailing there next year and are wondering how we will get there in 2013. I think car and train are out of the question.

Val overall I like the shirt, but I don't know something is nt hitting on all cylinders with me. I think it is the bottom. I wonder if there is a way to incorperate it with the rest. If not, all good, I still like it, just not that crazy about the bottom that's all.

JohnGar and LauraGar
Room 2054
This will be our second Gold cruise and second May in a row that we go to Hawai'i. We flew this year, are sailing there next year and are wondering how we will get there in 2013. I think car and train are out of the question.

Welcome on board.

Corinna

Val overall I like the shirt, but I don't know something is nt hitting on all cylinders with me. I think it is the bottom. I wonder if there is a way to incorperate it with the rest. If not, all good, I still like it, just not that crazy about the bottom that's all.

Here's one place I'm going to have to disagree with Alan. The bottom border makes the shirt for me!

JohnGar and LauraGar
Room 2054

Welcome aboard :)

JohnGar and LauraGar
Room 2054

:welcome: aboard

Jon

JohnGar and LauraGar
Room 2054

Welcome...hope you enjoy all our chat and pre-planning :goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter