• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

April 29, 2012 ~ Aloha! ~ Wonder to Hawaii- who is with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Val,
You are an angel for doing all this work on the shirts. Put us down for 2 adult shirts. I love the design and so does Amanda.

I hope Bob is better soon.

Annette

Well I got some awaome news today. A week from Thursday, looks like I will be having dinner at Club 33.

:thumbsup2 That's great! I've only been there for a charity breakfast and it was wonderful.

Enjoy!

How cool to eat at Club 33! Why not ask for payment after final payment. I will need just 1 as husband says no but might get one for my TA. I am still contemplating my new work hours and what to do.

When I asked about kid sizes at the beginning of this I was told yes, if we have at minimum of 10 kid size orders. I will be confirming all of the ordering stuff and prices, such as the additional charge for the sizes above XL. The shirts are unisex. Other sites indicated they have ladies shirts but when I called they didn't really. I don't care if my shirt buttons on the WRONG size.

John and I are both above XL and expect to pay more. We'll take one each. Let us know who and how much to pay and we'll place our order.

Val, you have done a fabulous job and no one could ask for more from you. Just know that not everyone is going to LOVE the shirt, but I believe that more will than not and that's a huge compliment. Thanks for all your hard work. Me and John can't wait to wear our shirts!

Val you have done an incredible amount of work and had great results...thank you so much. As this point we would want two shirts - both 2x and a yard of material for a scrapbook cover. What a great souvenir from the trip!

I feel VERY comfortable spending up to $30.........:rolleyes1

Connie[/QUOTE]

:lmao: :rotfl2: :rotfl: me too!

Robin & Angel "D" :thumbsup2

Please add Johngar and Lauragar to the list of DIS's going on the Hawaii cruise.

Also, We would like to order shirts too. We are committed to whatever price it is. We would need two 6XL if possible.

We would like to be added to the FE list as well.

Thank you,

Lauragar

Jealous!!!

Perhaps someone could set-up a "meet" at Club 33 the night before the cruise!!!!

:cheer2: Club 33 Meet! Club 33 Meet! :cheer2:

YES!! I wish! The closest I have been to dining at Club 33 was standing on the stairwell that led up to it (on a tour)!!!
:cool1:

Well I got some awaome news today. A week from Thursday, looks like I will be having dinner at Club 33.

Enjoy! I was very lucky to have had the opportunity to have Easter Sunday Brunch there this year before we left on the Repo/Alaska cruise. It was awesome just being there and being able to cross off a bucket list item! :thumbsup2

Val: LOVE the shirt. Thank you for all of your hard work!

Jealous!!!

Perhaps someone could set-up a "meet" at Club 33 the night before the cruise!!!!

:cheer2: Club 33 Meet! Club 33 Meet! :cheer2:

:banana::banana: Yes, yes, yes!!! :banana::banana:

A meet at Club 33 would be extra "Wonder"ful!! party:

Have a great time Alan! Take lots of pictures for us all! :woohoo:

We would order 2 XL shirts and maybe a yard of fabric if available.

Thanks so much for all of your effort.

Bob's medical issues must be very trying for the both of you. Where's Dr. House when you need him?

We are definitely game for shirts and thank you so much for taking the time to work on them!! Once you get everything ready to go...what are the dimensions for the shirts and will there be a women's cut shirt? We definitely want shirts--just want to make sure we get the correct sizes! Thank you again for all of your effort and time that you've put into this!

I agree with the OP---where are Dr House or Doogie Howser when you need them?!

Val...we would be in for 3 adult shirts, all XL (maybe 1@ 2XL). Thanks for doing such a great job and hope Bob feels better soon! :goodvibes
Mary

Becky & Todd have sent me the final copy. I think it looks good but realize we all have different ideas of what looks good - that is what makes the world interesting and not all the same. Wouldn't that be very boring?

They have outlined as I asked and bolded the text. Next step is I will get with Becky and get an order form ready.

6023741360_08f5dab98c_b.jpg

6023183379_3d3772ec48_z.jpg

This looks absolutely amazing. Thanks for all the work that you have put in. I definitely want 2 XXL. Graham is not really biting at the moment, but I know he will regret not getting one once he sees them so I will get one for him anyway. If he does end up not wearing it, then I just have two, which is fine be me as well.

I hope that you will have a wonderful time.

Please add Johngar and Lauragar to the list of DIS's going on the Hawaii cruise.

Also, We would like to order shirts too. We are committed to whatever price it is. We would need two 6XL if possible.

Thank you,

Lauragar

Welcome on board.

Corinna

Thank you,

Lauragar

Welcome aboard Laura and John :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter