Are there any great flight deals around at the moment?

disappointed, as they had in flight personal videos etc, new aircraft.....
anyway now looking at going frontier to orlando, they have videos...i need these for my DH who is a horrible flier.....and possibly delta coming mco-lax...but the prices are around $520 rtn, which is criminal...we could fly to fiji for that:confused3

grrrrrrr...:headache:

Have you tried southwest? we found them much cheaper for the MCO-LAX leg of our journey. I'm not sure if they do this route, but airtran are cheap too.

Are there any great flight deals around at the moment?........ Got one last night with Qantas online. From Perth to LAX leaving end of July for 6 weeks came in at $1540AUD inc taxes. Being flexible with dates saved us a couple of hundred dollars pp.
Air New Zealand have got a similar priced fare as well that has also only been posted this week, but 19000 frequent flyer points each with Qantas sealed the deal.

And finishing the holiday with 10 days at AKL with DVC tops off 6 weeks beautifully!!!!! Bring it on!!!!!

Read in Saturdays "Weekend Australian" where Delta have just brought out a $871 return LAX fare from Sydney. Not sure about travel times and conditions but anyone looking to do a cheap getaway from the East Coast could strike paydirt.

Also in the sunday paper today flight centre advertising $871.00. Doesn't say who the airline is but sounds like Delta. Is only valid for travel in August, but great price!

Yep. That flight deal is on Best Flights and it is Delta and from memory was only for flights in August. Anyways, just check Best Flights and it will tell you the details :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

xxx

Just found flights from Sydney to Orlando - via LA with V Australia for under $1300 per person!!

It's for the end of Feb 2011 until Mid March. I was a little flexible with my dates to get it, but considering before the weekend flights for this time were over $1700 pp this is an awesome deal!

That is a fantastic price! I have heard good things about V Australia. We are flying with them in August. Nowhere near that price though.

I love them, we flew with them last year and would be quite happy to always fly with them, but of course, the price helps. :goodvibes

Just letting everyone know that we just booked our flights from Syd-Orlando with a stop over in LA for $1243.30 per person, for Feb 22nd to March 16th.

For some reason it cost more to just fly to LA on the same flight... :confused3:laughing:

unitedairlines.com.au is pretty much the same as the Delta flights, though nothing as cheap as last year (Syd-Vegas-Orlando-San Fran-Syd $970AU (inc all taxes) Oct09 THAT was an incredible bargin)

Or are you going to start a PTR and we have to 'read all about it'???

I'm with loveintheland...new ticker...spill! Especially if there was alcohol involved!

Princess I'm sure alcohol was involved heheheheh!
MsShuttergirl I love how you work but please tell us more :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter