are u able to sign in now- anyone in? i'm still not

I still can't get into any room on my first attempt, then I decided to sign back on but the screen wont load and says that the server is too busy to process my attempt at this time! So great! Now I can't even log on! That seems like maybe a step back to me!

While waiting to get in, something to do is....

Register new Mules. You can only get to the enter user name, password, etc, page, but at least you can get that much out of the way, and when VMK opens and you need mules, you simply sign in, pick name, outfit, etc. I do this sometimes while waiting for VMK to open.

I figure at some point they are going to limit muling and so I have a reserve of mules to use. I enter the codes on mules, and don't spend it either. So I have a reserve of mules with credits for when codes are no longer valid.

I just went to VMK and it says it doesn't open for another 18 hours. That means it is closed for today!!!!! I have been waiting all day to get in. This makes me so mad!! I have nothing to do! :badpc: :sad1: :mad:

I hope it isn't messed up tomorrow!!

-yawn-

so i went and took a nap in hopes things would settle while i was unconcious. and now it's really closed lol! perhaps i was right, maybe it will be closed all day today. clearly more than they expected.

I got in to VMK twice today, both times with no friends list and a quick d/c. So, I see this lovely message about a Dis Chat for the poor VMK peeps and I log in, chat for a while....and then d/c from it?! rofl Someone must be trying to tell me to stay away :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter