are u able to sign in now- anyone in? i'm still not

Makeminemusic said:
Well, I got in and the only place I was able to go was the Esplanade. Several people there, also in the same boat. There we were, waiting in line for the park to open :rotfl2: and I even had a pass pass! :rotfl2:

Ears, I was waiting in the Esplanade with you. I was laughing so hard when Karia wanted to mery you! lol :rotfl:
Then you, and everyone but me and cruiselinefan, left. Then I got the big boot and that was that.
Oh well, I'm off to work. Hope you all get into VMK today!

Is anyone a member of the vmk board too? I thought they might have an idea why there are so many problems

Funniebunny said:
Is anyone a member of the vmk board too? I thought they might have an idea why there are so many problems

The sad thing is, even that site is taking forever to load!

I tried to use teleporter in the Emporium and crashed! I'm just about to give up and go to Magic Kingdom for the day.

let's see VMK MK VMK MK VMK MK ahhh duh MAGIC KINGDOM!!!!

you are so lucky I would have been there at opening!

Mal

nuttin but bsod for me. i would love to do the maze.... eventually.....

i can't seem to get my daily credits either...

Me too. I tried to log in 5 times and then I just waited awhile, now I'm in! Just be patient!

yes closed yet again

just when i went into star traders to see if the helpmet was there

this is a very crowded day today so after the crashes i'm hoping less people will think of getting in

I can't get in either and I did notice that the friend's list was blank. Hopefully things will be back to normal soon. :confused3

I just keep getting the black screen. That's it for today, I'm fed up and going to watch some tv instead. Hopefully I will be able to get in tomorrow. good luck to everyone else

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter