are u able to sign in now- anyone in? i'm still not

well, "not for nuttin" lol, but somebody posted about playing the arcade games even when vmk was on again/off again. And thanks for that. It took a while to get in, but i managed to get three more suit codes playing as me, DS, and DD while we are waiting out this vmk server issue. ;)

NJ Mike your welcome. Great way to use your mules while waiting for things to get better! By the way fellow Jerseyite here as well!

purplegoddess said:
i'm in line with 44 people in front.
hopefully it won't crash.

Are you going to the VMK Haunted Maze? There is a Maze Room but I don't think that is it.

NotAZoo said:
NJ Mike your welcome. Great way to use your mules while waiting for things to get better! By the way fellow Jerseyite here as well!

Yes thanks for that.

Maybe it's just me, but until the server is up and running totally fine for a least an hour or so i dont see much of a point in attemtping a maze right now. The odds of not only getting TO the maze, let alone all the way THROUGH it with all of the teleporters (which are having delay issues as well right now) and so forth, has to give you a slim to none chance of finishing before something bad happens. :confused3

NotAZoo said:
Are you going to the VMK Haunted Maze? There is a Maze Room but I don't think that is it.

i think you may be right. -sigh- but the other oom isn't up. i would run around and get my credits but i can't even do that.

i'm thinking tomorrow things will change into a pin trading event.

I Got in but it takes to long to go to other rooms..I Think its a Big Bug..I Don't like this One Bit..

It seems most of Adventureland is working because I see people in some rooms there.

I can't get on either. I get BSOD or get on and have no friends list, no rooms list and can't go anywhere.

I am giving up and will be back later to see if things are better.

I agree with those that say the maze thing should be postponed, or dropped entirely. However, they need to come up with another idea for people to get Inferno since it's been dangled in front of us all week.

i think (because of coure they will listen to me) anyone else who is not part of the maze event should not be able to open a guest room during the hours of the actual event. it seems silly i know, but i think that is part of the clogging problem. too many rooms open.

I'm actually in. Everything is VERY slow, particularly getting into and out of rooms (I'm talking main public rooms, not member rooms).

It appears you can't get into the Emporium at all. And though I heard someone mention a helmet for sale at Star Traders, it's not there now. Haven't even tried to look for maze.

Emporium has Haunted Manison Gravedigger Pin-500 credits

Wow.

Some cranky people on Dis and trying to get on VMK today.

Too many threads about the same thing? Big deal. People cheating on the maze game? Big deal. Can't get on VMK because the server's freaked out? Big deal. Inferno might or might not be the prize if anyone can ever get to the game? Big deal.

Everybody, go outside and see what happens if you can't run through a silly maze on a computer game. There are other worlds than virtual ones. Remember when you used to have a life before VMK?

hagen

I hope that they stop this maze thing until they can work out the kinks and just let us play our regular games. I am having jungle cruise withdrawal...........

hagen said:
Wow.

Some cranky people on Dis and trying to get on VMK today.

Too many threads about the same thing? Big deal. People cheating on the maze game? Big deal. Can't get on VMK because the server's freaked out? Big deal. Inferno might or might not be the prize if anyone can ever get to the game? Big deal.

Everybody, go outside and see what happens if you can't run through a silly maze on a computer game. There are other worlds than virtual ones. Remember when you used to have a life before VMK?

hagen

It is pouring on the east coast and is miserable. Even more miserable when the sunny virtual world I could escape to isn't working. I agree it is just a game, but all this maze nonsense isn't even allowing us to have fun anymore. I say shut it down and just let people get back to their normal VMK routine.

Now that I am looking it is now Closed again. This is just ridiculous.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter