are u able to sign in now- anyone in? i'm still not

NJ Mike said:
It's even getting frustraing here on the dis trying to find the "normal" threads in the sea of garbage that is now here on page 1. Do we really NEED 20 threads all about "vmk is open", "vmk is closed" , "OMG what will I do?" ??????

Doesn't anyone read anymore? Do they not realize this thread has been going on? Or do they have an overwhelming desire to be first so they start their own new threads?

:sad2: :sad2: :sad2: :sad2:
:rotfl: I was thinking that same thing. It's all the A.D.D. kids I tell you. :rotfl2:

Dude, I'm with you. People, READ please before starting multiple open/closed threads.

By the way, I'm in again now. Well I logged in, now waiting for the updates and the black screen to go away.

I just signed in but I can't get anywhere. Isn't this a fun way to spend a day!

Well I'm in, lets see if we can actually move. The score is now England 1 Austria 0 for anyone who is interested

Originally Posted by NJ Mike
It's even getting frustraing here on the dis trying to find the "normal" threads in the sea of garbage that is now here on page 1. Do we really NEED 20 threads all about "vmk is open", "vmk is closed" , "OMG what will I do?" ??????

Doesn't anyone read anymore? Do they not realize this thread has been going on? Or do they have an overwhelming desire to be first so they start their own new threads?

Thank you Mike, this is why is need a moderator on this board. so someone could close those threads and they would go away instead of cluttering up the first page!

I am in by the way! WOOT

Got to Main Street, but when I click the red exit to go to Town Square, I just keep walking in place.

Geez.................in again, not moving, closed again

I tried to use teleporter in the Emporium and crashed! I'm just about to give up and go to Magic Kingdom for the day.

OMG,

We figured it out!

DS is here, and had a lightbulb moment. He said

"Dad maybe the "Maze" is simply being able to get into vmk in the first place?"

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Mollio said:
I tried to use teleporter in the Emporium and crashed! I'm just about to give up and go to Magic Kingdom for the day.

I would much rather go to Magic Kingdom today if I could.......I am so envious....

got2travel said:
Got to Main Street, but when I click the red exit to go to Town Square, I just keep walking in place.

LOL, there were a bunch of us doing the 'moon walk'!
........AND, I'm kicked out again............
:confused3

I got in for a few moments of course I could go nowhere, so I'm just gonna give it up for now and head to Costco. I hope things will be fixed later on this afternoon.

Maybe staff is just gonna keep it closed until noon just to make sure that no one jumps the gun and starts on the maze before it's officially open? Maybe?? Hopefully??? I certainly wish that's why???? Okay, Maybe they're just having trouble with all bugs. Darn.

really i can imagine that they are making a pop-up notice saying sorry but due to bugs we will be holding a pin trading event check the news for more details

and when that happens i will be so angry :sad:

marypops! said:
really i can imagine that they are making a pop-up notice saying sorry but due to bugs we will be holding a pin trading event check the news for more details

and when that happens i will be so angry :sad:

yeah i gotta say i won't be too thrilled if that happens either. i can't imagine it causing this many bugs though. perhaps VMK will be closed today. ha ha ha...

I am just happy I was able to go in and kill some time by getting another diver suit. The problem is you are off in the "airlock" land oblivious to what is going on. Then you finish playing and its "oh no, not again!" How annoying. Now I know better, go straight to the hub and get on the game before you can get kicked out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter