Are you from Massachusetts?

Adams! As my kids say is it far away or far, far away? Actually, I know where Adams is because I went to North Adams State College(Back when that was the name) and I can confidently say it is Far Far Away;) I loved it out there, Through all 4 years of college and to this day I still find the views breathtaking. Growing up in the City of Somerville made me appreciate it the beauty of the area. Not many breathtaking views there!

I lived in Somerville for 6 years and I gotta agree with you there!:rotfl2:

What is North Adams State College now called?

Gloucester...............just moved back here this summer after living in Florida for a couple of years............somehow winter didnt seem too bad when I thought of it down there, now that Im living it again I forgot how much I dislike it,,,,,,,,,,,I learned Fl is a great place to vacation but is not a worker friendly state, thus our return to MA

Gloucester...............just moved back here this summer after living in Florida for a couple of years............somehow winter didnt seem too bad when I thought of it down there, now that Im living it again I forgot how much I dislike it,,,,,,,,,,,I learned Fl is a great place to vacation but is not a worker friendly state, thus our return to MA

if you don't mind me asking, what field were you in? DH and I are teachers and wonder the comparison in pay is.

I'm in Worcester, MA I grew up in NYC though. I've lived here for 5 years. This has to be the worst winter I have ever experienced. I'm so ready to move to FL.
Hey neighbor...sorta. I'm in Westborough.

I grew up in Dalton, Live in Adams now. I know hardly anyone knows where we are. I'm in the northwest corner of the state.

:wave2: Hi there! I know where Dalton & North Adams are. I lived in Lenoxdale, Dalton, Berkshire Village, and Cheshire back in the 80's and early 90's.

I'm from Worcester - currently misplaced in Northern Maine! :wave2:

I grew up in Dedham, MA and had lived in Hyde Park for about 6 years.

Now I'm in Dallas, Tx long way from home..... miss everything about boston... TuTu Italiano, the food, beach, downtown, cape... I use to come up every three months, but lately its been harder for me to get off work to have my boston-fix...

:)

In E. Dennis! I just joined. We are going to Walt Disney on February 28th.

:wave: Hi there!

My parents currently live in Sandwich, but mom's family is from the Cape. She grew up in Hyannisport, her sister is in West Barstable, brother in Chatham, aunts in Dennis & Hyannis.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter