Are you from Massachusetts?

WOW 3 people from Westfield Ma. and some Westfield States students too.

And they say we are in the boonies! HA!

Linda

So who's going to WDW during April vacation? We'll be at AKL April 20-27. Flying out of Manchester, NH. :cool1:

Born and raised a WISTAH GIRL!! (Still at heart...miss the city livin) now residing in SpencAH!! (AKA Spencer) Going to WDW for a couple days before April Vaca....then off to a Western Carribbean Cruise for my baby's 16th birthday!! (That will deter her from another week of driving:rotfl2: )

grew up in Boston, and now live in Franklin, Ma...just got back from WDW and going back in March...Disney and Spring training with the Red Sox!

Grew up in Waltham, went to school in Worcester (WPI) and living in Sudbury for the last 23 years.

another wistah girl here. :) (where's that big hair emotie??)

WELL hello to another woostah girl!! I have not posted on this thread in quite some time but I noticed there are a few worcester people so I wanted to say hi!!!

Kim

WELL hello to another woostah girl!! I have not posted on this thread in quite some time but I noticed there are a few worcester people so I wanted to say hi!!!

Kim

I was just in Worcester last weekend at Building 19-gotta love that place!:rotfl2:

Hello from AMHERST! I've lived in or gone to school in Wilbraham, Palmer, Cambridge, Natick, and South Hadley. Right now though I'm living in Amherst. :cool1:

Hello from AMHERST! I've lived in or gone to school in Wilbraham, Palmer, Cambridge, Natick, and South Hadley. Right now though I'm living in Amherst. :cool1:

:wave: from your Easthampton neighbor!!! :wave:

I think I'll head there this weekend-Amherst Chinese makes the BEST hot & sour soup ever made!! That and a slice of Antonio's and my Saturday will be complete ;) (can you tell I'm a UMASS alumni???)

I love pretty much every food in Amherst. :love: The Mexicana pizza from Antonios, honey BBQ wings from the Hangar, popovers and lobster ravioli from Judie's... yum, yum, yum!

I went to school at MHC but I took a few classes at UMass and many of my friends went there. I also used to go to the Flywheel quite a bit in HS/ college.

I love pretty much every food in Amherst. :love:

I went to school at MHC but I took a few classes at UMass and many of my friends went there.

I pretty much love every food in Amherst too lol!! Antonio's, Amherst Chinese, Bueno, Sugar Jones, Amherst Brewing Co......it's amazing I stayed so thin in college!!

My favorite was this little juice bar/lunch place called The Raw Carrot (located in the same little area as the Mercantile. It's closed up now, but man was it good!!

If you ever head to Easthampton, you should check out the Easthampton Diner-fantastic diner food!

I'm from Bellingham..

Hey, I know where Munson is.. My dh races his truck there..A hill climb.
Dh grew up in Bellingham!

From Mendon! :wave2:

Home of Southwick's Zoo and the Drive In! :)

Jill
I grew up on Chestnut Hill Rd. in Millville next door to Southwicks. So close we could hear the lions roar at night. And for $20 for all 7 of us, you can't beat a night at the Drive in.

We live in Uxbridge now!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter