Are you from Massachusetts?

yes quite often as its only about 10 to 15 minutes from the house, of course i think MY town is SO much nicer than Amherst:rotfl:

Born and raised in MA.

Lived in Duxbury until I was 20, then Plymouth for 5 years and then to Carver until I moved to FL a year ago last November.

It seems like there are alot of us! I just wondered how many Dis'ers are from MA and from which towns (or general areas if you would feel more comfortable ;) ).

I'm from Cambridge area.

Would love to hear from you!

Hi Stella. :) I was born and raised in Worcester, live in Malden, and work in Cambridge.

yes quite often as its only about 10 to 15 minutes from the house, of course i think MY town is SO much nicer than Amherst:rotfl:

Well...I was actually wondering if you've had any Antonio's pizza or Sugar Jones cookies lately...YUM:cloud9::rotfl2:

I used to visit a pretty pond in Belchertown, but I can't recall the name of it...

I'm from Bellingham..

Hey, I know where Munson is.. My dh races his truck there..A hill climb.

Danvers here checking in. Grew up in Beverly, miss the proximity to the ocean. Have a nice day !!:thumbsup2

I know where Charlemont is! I went to college in North Adams and I know the western half of the state pretty well!
My DS goes to college in North Adams! MCLA? Used to be North Adams State?Small world!

Don't give up on me yet! What towns does it border?
Let's see...Shelburne Falls is closest, then Greenfield and then it spreads out to Springfield etc...but Springfields not really close at all. UMass isn't too far, about 1/2 hour, maybe a little more.

Patfan,

I'm pretty close to you too. You're out on the Mohawk Trail on rte 2, right?

I'm in the Fitchburg/Leominster area -on the route 2 corridor like you. It's funny that every time we go to WDW we always see someone we know from MA.
The weather drives us all outta here!!!

Patfan,
I'm pretty close to you too. You're out on the Mohawk Trail on rte 2, right?
I'm in the Fitchburg/Leominster area -on the route 2 corridor like you. It's funny that every time we go to WDW we always see someone we know from MA.
The weather drives us all outta here!!!
tiggerplus5
RT.2 it is! :thumbsup2 We haven't met anyone in WDW from back home yet, but it used to happen all the time when we camped in Maine. This cold weather sure has me doing some Disney dreaming right now! Brrrr!!!!!

Do you guys mean Monson?

Stellablue - Lake Arcadia or Lake Medicomet (both are more pond size then real lake)

Good times at Riverside - many, many, many moons ago

from Somerville originally-Davis square, went to school in Cambridge for a short time. then my family moved to Burlington. Now I'm in the Lowell area

Any of you New Englanders dare to drive to WDW? DH and I are thinking about it for our Dec 08 trip. We were going to rent a car anyways for the week. Adding on those few extra driving days would be cheaper than plane tickets.

Any of you New Englanders dare to drive to WDW?
Not us, but friends of ours from Maine have, and another friend has driven from Mass. I wouldn't mind taking the train down, but not driving!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter