August 1 Knights & Lights

Virgil, don't you ever stay at home? Too bad Disney doesn't have a "frequent traveler" discount card??!!

I should have known wine would be the topic of discussion.

Have fun! Looking forward to your trip report.

Jodie

Hi Jodie! Nope, doesn't seem like we stay at home much... but we do... I wish that Disney had a frequent traveler card... especially for the cruises...

Of course - France=wine!!! I can't wait! We had Alessandro as our head waiter again and it was nice coming to a new bottle of wine each night at the table. When we ate at Palo after Kristin and Nick's engagement I splurged on the ship's last bottle of 1996 Chateau L'Evangile Pomerol. It was incredible!!!.... I can't wait to try more in France. Hopefully there will be some other red wine drinkers in the group (other than Lauren of course...... :confused3)

Virgil
pirate:

Hi Jodie! Nope, doesn't seem like we stay at home much... but we do... I wish that Disney had a frequent traveler card... especially for the cruises...

Of course - France=wine!!! I can't wait! We had Alessandro as our head waiter again and it was nice coming to a new bottle of wine each night at the table. When we ate at Palo after Kristin and Nick's engagement I splurged on the ship's last bottle of 1996 Chateau L'Evangile Pomerol. It was incredible!!!.... I can't wait to try more in France. Hopefully there will be some other red wine drinkers in the group (other than Lauren of course...... :confused3)

Virgil
pirate:

Poor Frances! You're leaving her at home?? Mike would kill me if I left him and went without him (especially if red wine was involved ;) ). You'll have to let me know how the trip is. I'm intrigued by the ABD trips - am thinking we might have to splurge and do the new Alaska one (LisaTex is very convincing). Take lots of pictures!

Jodie

Poor Frances! You're leaving her at home?? Mike would kill me if I left him and went without him (especially if red wine was involved ;) ). You'll have to let me know how the trip is. I'm intrigued by the ABD trips - am thinking we might have to splurge and do the new Alaska one (LisaTex is very convincing). Take lots of pictures!

Jodie
Frances is going on the 15 day Eastbound Repo without us... This is our payback!

Virgil
pirate:

Does Frances need a room mate?
They might be able to find room.... She's going with the moms that did the 11 day in Sept. 06... They have a connecting 3/4. Should be fun.....

So I think it's a fair trade-off, but Lauren and I really want to see the Panama Canal at some point.

Virgil
pirate:

They might be able to find room.... She's going with the moms that did the 11 day in Sept. 06... They have a connecting 3/4. Should be fun.....

So I think it's a fair trade-off, but Lauren and I really want to see the Panama Canal at some point.

Virgil
pirate:

What a fun trip! Just the length of the trip is appealing to me - so many days to lounge on deck at sea. We really wanted to do it, but we start school here the week before Labor Day - a good case for home schooling - ha!

Jodie

Lauren and I are off to see Jimmy Buffett in concert in Pittsburgh!

9 Days!!!!

Virgil
pirate:

oh my! In one week, we'll be boarding the plane! I am so unprepared! I have so much work to square away before we leave. Time to open a bottle of wine! And yes Virgil, you'll have some friends who enjoy red wines!

oh my! In one week, we'll be boarding the plane! I am so unprepared! I have so much work to square away before we leave. Time to open a bottle of wine! And yes Virgil, you'll have some friends who enjoy red wines!
Great!!! I need the red wine now, too.... The Jimmy Buffett concert was incredible.... A couple of pictures and 2 short videos on my blog....

8 Days for us until we leave....

So many things to do - so little time...

Virgil
pirate:

7 days until we leave.... I'm working afternoon shifts today and tomorrow, off Saturday and then work Sunday, Monday and Tuesday! 5 more work days!!!

Virgil
pirate:

Down to 4 more days!!! So much to do - so little time....

Looks like a rainy Friday in London - but the other days forecast looks OK...

Virgil
pirate:

3 days until we leave... Lauren has laid out her clothes - as she is going to the Vans Warped tour tomorrow - and then she has dance all day on Wednesday...

Virgil
pirate:

Hey Virgil, just stopping by to say that I hope you and Lauren have an awesome trip. You'll have to let me know how you like ABD as Mark and I are thinking of doing the Canadian Rockies tour next year.

Thanks for stopping by Mary!!!

We leave tomorrow - we both are so excited! I hope that those who have left and those leaving tomorrow have safe travels.

I plan on blogging the trip on my blog (it's in my signature....)

Virgil
pirate:

Hi from Paris! We are having a wonderful time. I'm posting some on my blog (it's in my signature...)

Virgil
pirate:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter