Availability?

RayJay

DIS Veteran
Anyone think I have a shot at a 1 bedroom, middle of July? Sun thru Friday night.

RayJay

RayJay said:
Anyone think I have a shot at a 1 bedroom, middle of July? Sun thru Friday night.

RayJay
I do - if you are asking about a WDW DVC resort, especially if you are willing to stay at any of them. But I don't think you have a good chance if you are hoping for HH or VB.

Best wishes -

CarolMN said:
I do - if you are asking about a WDW DVC resort, especially if you are willing to stay at any of them. But I don't think you have a good chance if you are hoping for HH or VB.

Best wishes -

Thanks again Carol, I'm looking forward to Monday, hopefully there be something, I have a December ressie already but looking to change, shave some nights off our AKL stay and stay DVC.

Thanks again
RayJay

I checked 1 BR availability yesterday for mid-July. There was availability at SSR, but nowhere else. Of course, that could change between now and Monday.

JimMIA said:
I checked 1 BR availability yesterday for mid-July. There was availability at SSR, but nowhere else. Of course, that could change between now and Monday.

Jim, Yes it did change, Thanks though,

Just got SSR for 5 nights on points and 1 night cash ressie.

07/10/05 to 07/16/05

MS also had BWV and VWL available all week in 1 bedrooms.

RayJay

RayJay said:
...(snip)....Just got SSR for 5 nights on points and 1 night cash ressie.

07/10/05 to 07/16/05

MS also had BWV and VWL available all week in 1 bedrooms.

RayJay
TA-DA! Just what you wanted! Congratulations - glad to hear you got it.

Best wishes -

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter