• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Barb's Cruise DISigns & more - Part 3- Closed until 9/1/16 - will finish requests thru post #4886

Barb,
thank you so much for sharing your talents!! These are awesome.
Could I get:

the mickey head with Capt'n Stitch with just Instone

The Splashing @ Castaway Cay with "The Instones"

Spending the Day @ Castaway Cay with "Lynn and Ashleigh"

Mickey head with Chip & Dale in the middle with "Lynn" in one ear and either DCL or the logo in the other.

Mickey head with Stitch with the surf board w/ "Ashleigh" in one ear and either DCL or the logo in the other.

Dis characters on the Beach... Chip and Dale with "Dream Castaway Cay Double Dip"

And lastly.... the chip & dale life preservers any and or all 3 with "Instone" and DCL no year thanks! :)

Thank you so much. Looking forward to being able to use these for many cruises!!! Your work is GREATLY APPRECIATED!!! :goodvibes
Here you go...

Barbara,
Thank you so VERY VERY MUCH!!! They are amazing!!!
I can't say Thank You enough! I LOVE THEM!!
Going to print them and laminate them now! We leave in just 15 days!
SO excited to put these on our door!! Thank you again!!! :)

Barbara:
THANK YOU!
This is WONDEFUL!

If I wanted to take an image and put on a t-shirt, would I need to size it or will it just work as is and would that be okay with you?

Thanks so much!

Hi Barb, This is karensi, js's Mom.
My DD Joy is very busy at work and asked if I would please contact you.
We LOVE the stick figures (POST 289) and will be using them not only for magnets but for matching T shirts also :thumbsup2

what I would like to ask you is if you could possibly please change the position of the people to this.......

Back row...Nana, Joy, Frank, Kerri, Ray

Front row....Briana, Connor, Tyler, Cameron, Cooper.

Thank you so much. Everything else can remain the same as we love it!!
Thanks so much for all the time and work you do to help other Dissers :goodvibes

Karen (karensi mom to js)

We LOVE the stick figures (POST 289) and will be using them not only for magnets but for matching T shirts also :thumbsup2

what I would like to ask you is if you could possibly please change the position of the people to this.......

Thanks so much for all the time and work you do to help other Dissers :goodvibes

No problem. I put in the order it was given me but I saved it in a format that could be changed, just in case. I'll get it done this evening.
Barbara

Here you go...

Hi!
I would so appreciate it if I could get the following for our upcoming cruise:

DVC member WA 2 : The Thompson Family Fantasy 2014
capn hook ph: The Thompson Family Fantasy 2014 Pirate Night
dcl cruise family: Fantasy 2014 Brunette Dad retro mickey ears/ Brunette mom minnie ears /brunette son(10) MMC ears/blond son MMC ears/ blond daughter princess(pink) ears

Thank you so much!

Hi! May I please request the following:

Cinderella mh - Meredith
Dumbo 1 mh - Caleb
Goofy sitting mh - Mason

Thank you always!

Hi Barb. First of all, thank you for all that you do . I know I speak for the group when I say how appreciate we all are ! We are sailing on the Dream next month and would appreciate if you could do a design for us .
1.The image title Disney Dream http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j.../disneydream1_zpsf6fae978.jpg.html?sort=4&o=0
2. The name you want on the design. The Frias Family
3. The dates of your cruise (If you want that on the design) Nov 28-Dec 1, 2014
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Designs) Dream

Thank you !

Hi!
I would so appreciate it if I could get the following for our upcoming cruise:

DVC member WA 2 : The Thompson Family Fantasy 2014
capn hook ph: The Thompson Family Fantasy 2014 Pirate Night
dcl cruise family: Fantasy 2014 Brunette Dad retro mickey ears/ Brunette mom minnie ears /brunette son(10) MMC ears/blond son MMC ears/ blond daughter princess(pink) ears

Thank you so much!

Here you go...

Hi Barb. First of all, thank you for all that you do . I know I speak for the group when I say how appreciate we all are ! We are sailing on the Dream next month and would appreciate if you could do a design for us .
1.The image title Disney Dream http://s1327.photobucket.com/user/j.../disneydream1_zpsf6fae978.jpg.html?sort=4&o=0
2. The name you want on the design. The Frias Family
3. The dates of your cruise (If you want that on the design) Nov 28-Dec 1, 2014
4. And what ship you will be sailing on. (The ship name can be changed on most of the Designs) Dream

Thank you !

Here you go...

I'd like to make two requests please :)

Mickey Head with Stitch and surfboard--- Connor

Stick Figure family w/mouse hats and cruise ship in the background:
Mike-dark blonde hair, fav char Grumpy
Shelly-brown hair, cheshire cat hat, dark pink shirt
Ian-teen boy, blonde hair, red shirt, fav char is Mickey
Connor-teen boy, blonde hair- dark blue shirt, fav cha is Stitch
Ainsley- girl, brown hair, light pink shirt, loves Chip&Dale

Disney Fantasy--no date please

Thanks and I hope I did all of that correctly ;)

Would love the following four Mickey shapes with the Disney Cruise Line logo on the one ear and the person's name on the other ear ... all Castaway Cay backgrounds please:

Stitch - Jeanne
Tink - Teena
Grumpy - Bob
Minnie - Lily

Thank you so very very much!!!!

Great work Barb, thanks so much!

We're on the Fantasy on Thanksgiving week, and I've been meaning to get some DISsigns done.

Mickey gang DCL nametag
"The Jewall Family & Mimi"
Disney Fantasy

Fab 5 life preserver
"The Jewall Family"
Fantasy
Thanksgiving 2014

The port hole one with the Disney Fantasy ship picture in it and "The Jewall Family", "Thanksgiving 2014".

Thanks very much!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter