Best way to tow

jdglover

Earning My Ears
I need a little help. My wife and I just bought a new 34 foot class a motohome and need to tow a car with it. What is the best way to tow? Tow bar with all wheels down or tow dolly with front wheels off the ground. We have on vehicle which can be towed all four wheels down, but the owners manual recommends stopping every 200 miles, starting the car, and putting it in drive to recirculate the transmission fluid. The other vehicle we have is a front wheel drive minivan. The owners manual on it says tow it with the front wheels of the ground. We are planning a trip to FW and have to take one of our other vehicles to drive after we get there, but don't know which route to take. Please help!!

is the car front or rear wheel drive?? if front wheel drive the tow dolly may be the way to go, if the drive wheels are not on the ground you might not have to stop very 200 miles. You may want to visit www.irv2.com and post your question there as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter