Blast in Space--New Game!

OMG! Spatula! ROTFL! Mike I can always count on you to make me laugh my ### off!

Disneyfan_77 said:
OMG! Spatula! ROTFL! Mike I can always count on you to make me laugh my ### off!

Yogurt told me perhaps I need to use the Schwartz? :rotfl2:

i just like going high speeds and barly missing the asteriods...but then sadly i hit one. :sunny:

NJ Mike said:
Yogurt told me perhaps I need to use the Schwartz? :rotfl2:

Alright! All concentration is lost! Can not even make it past level 4 now! :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: - walks away mumbling "the force is within you, the force is within you" Darn that mel brooks!

I can't wait to go try it sometime soon just to see if I'm still yucky at these
games. :)

I finally hit the "zone" in fireworks, so I guess it's possible I can eventually
get my space suit.

That would rock my socks off. :banana: :banana: :banana:

the game is cool the music is like the old one we used to hear when we went to disney when we were kids. It's from a disney movie i cant remember which..
if anyone finds out pm please

:rotfl: "spatula" :rotfl:

If this game runs just as poorly on my computer as the Airlock game does, and judging how you all are FAILING at this game, I will not try it. I wasn't good at the classic Asteroids, and I'm pretty sure I won't be good at this one.

Snug, pick me up a space suit, would you? :love:

ETA: I just noticed on the game instructions that there is a timer. There is NO WAY I will touch this game now.

Freakin' Tomorrowland Arcade :badpc: :badpc: :badpc: :badpc:

Mcbain said:
Now my space suit that I bought a long time ago won't be as rare :sad:

nope. yesterday would have been a good day to trade your space suit. And of course, today is a better day to trade then tomorrow will be, or the next day, etc., etc.

Soooooooo, if you had an extra suit lying around all this time, its a good time to get rid of it while you can still get more than a ned pin for it. ;)

Wow, am I glad I bought one of the original suits. Because I will NEVER win this game. My space ship seems to be directionally challenged.

Anyone know when
2.gif
game is coming? I can at least play that one! :rotfl:

Wow, I got to level 11, Then , BOOM :confused3 ...Its pretty hard, Just got to keep trying!

Yikes, I keep dying in the game.

I haven't been able to get past level 4! Ugh, I stink at this game. LOL

If anyone gets an extra suit, oh please keep me in mind.

Woot! I finally GOT to Level 4...and died, a miserable, pulverizing death at the hands of a giant asteroid. Back I go again...

Why did they have to go and make VMK even MORE addicting???? :confused3

When I first heard of it I was like "oh yeah, new game, new fun" but I got into it and after losing so many times after getting far my reaction changed. I find it annoying right now LOL since I can't beat it and when you lose you go back to start.

deba said:
Gamebot was on level 6 when he had to stop and help his dad take the trash to the dump! Lol...and I'm letting him postpone a history quiz for this! Don't worry, we homeschool, and he WILL take it before the day is over! :rotfl:

Hi! :wave2:

We're homeschoolers too! VMK is the greatest incentive for my kids to get their work done. See you on Main Street!

Kristen

ETA: Congrats to your son! :cheer2:

Well I surprised myself and made it to level 7 after only 30 minutes. I think there might be hope for me. If not, I'm sure my son will master it soon.

Kewz1 said:
Hi! :wave2:

We're homeschoolers too! VMK is the greatest incentive for my kids to get their work done. See you on Main Street!

Kristen

ETA: Congrats to your son! :cheer2:

OH, yeah! I don't homeschool, but you can bet your virtual britches I use it to get my kids to do their homework. And my DD's room is the cleanest it's ever been! :rolleyes:

:maleficen

I have a question....can you continue to play this game after you have lost your connection to VMK and still get a code...if you are lucky enough to get that far?????

thanks

Mal

Well, I played for about 40 minutes or so after the office closed down tonight and got as far as Level 6 before deciding, "This is nuts. I could be Nedding for serious points!" LOL

I noticed a lot of people had advice on where the stations were on Level 3. Can anybody tell us where the various pick-up and drop-off sites are for Level 6? Please?

I have to say, even though I really stink at this game, it IS kinda fun. Now, the DW is a MASTER Pac-Man player .. so when that game comes out I may just have to sit her down at the computer for me. "You're SimbaCub, honey. That's all you need to know. Now go get the ghosts!" LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter