Blast in Space--New Game!

BriarRosie said:
I can't wait to go try it sometime soon just to see if I'm still yucky at these
games. :)

I finally hit the "zone" in fireworks, so I guess it's possible I can eventually
get my space suit.

That would rock my socks off. :banana: :banana: :banana:

I'm still trying to get the fireworks pin. I'm just not fast enough.

Dianne

I heard that you could win a space suit from it, but I made it past level one, hit a comit and blew up -.-

I useto be good at packman and such, but havn't played it in a while. This is harder also cause you hit, um lets say the left key, it goes to fast then you pass by the comit, have to turn around, shoot it then chace after the smaller pieces or go after another. Oh well tho.

Hopefully soon we shall all figure it out and see if there is a space suit involed..Air lock was much easyer in my opion.

I wish luck to all. ^_^

:earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

holy moly! UNREAL! i go away for one day to travel down the southern cali and what happens? a new game in tomorrowland opens AND it comes with the space suit! AH! i have wanted one so bad. i have no clue how to play this either. because well, i have not been on vmk all day. i have no clue what the suits even look like! LOL. so is it like the divers suit? can you not trade it? are they coming with the bubble hat?

ok. i must stop. arg. i just can't believe i missed it. someone let me know if something happens this weekend i will try to log on.......

kitashus said:
:rotfl2: A prize? The way I play? :rotfl2:

Basically you are in a rocketship and you shoot asteroids. There are 30 levels. I have played twice so far...still on level 1.

Hopefully someone good at it can tell us soon what (if?) there is a prize...maybe that new, cool room???? :Pinkbounc
i didn't know there was a new game

I appear to be a bit handicapped at this game myself :) I haven't given up hope though. I'm going to keep trying until I beat it.
I also have another hope. My DH came home from work last night and tried the new game. He only played it once, and totally rocked it. Got up to level 12. He didn't have time last night, but is sure he can win it this weekend.
LOL, he was no good at the airlock game and I had to win his diver suit for him, so I guess it's fair.

I can't believe another new game- I want the cable company to hurry up and fix cable so I can have internet at home- darn hurricanes...

And of course this one is Asteroids- I sucked at those games as a kid- much better at pinball- I was the girl who stood next to the cutest boy in the game room and watched him win and smiled and batted my eyes in hopes he'd put my initials into the game for winning- lol

Well when and if we get reliable internet back- dh may be able to do this one- and there is always hopes to talk ds into playing- maybe we will get internet before schools start up again next week and he can play for me while I'm at work and he isn't at work- yeah fat chance- as soon as he has internet again it will be back to his own addictions lol

I did take down notes of hints people have posted so maybe that will help- nah- I'll have to hope DH can play the game eventually I guess.

sigh
VirtuallyMe

I did it! I won! I finally won! -breaks out into tears of joy and passes out on the floor- yeah you play to level 16 and you know i'm being under dramatic

NJ Mike said:
Hats off to the boy deba. Makes us old folks feel, well, even older. Think i'll try again tomorrow, right now my fingers hurt. rofl But the hurt fingers reminds me of the good ole' days (although i'm not out $20 this time lol) ;)

ROFL - ah... memories, like the corner of my mind... dadada (can't remember the words) of the way we were.

-big sigh-

Ok, I got an 80% on my quiz, and now I'm off to try to win another space suit for my mummy. Just 15 more minutes. :teeth:

Hey Gamebot!

Good going on the quiz! I hear you are really good at this game! :cheer2:

Go blast those asteroids out of the sky!

Mal

This is so much fun reading the posts about this game. Oh asteroids.. seems there is no middle ground, you're either great at it or not, and if you are the latter (like me) then you just ignored it in the arcade, figuring it was one game you could live without beating LOL They say your past comes back to haunt you.. muahahah. :rotfl2:

VirtuallyMe.. did you happen to marry or at least keep in touch with that cute guy who aced the game? Maybe you could bat your lashes some more now? :rolleyes: :rotfl:

TigresJewel

Unfortunately those guys have drifted out of my life long long ago- only purpose was to try and get my name up in flashing lights even if just for a minute- lol- I do recall one school carnival where they brought in tons of the games and I managed to get my own name on the games- but that was because I unplugged them to reset the high scores- lol

But I do understand my dh was somewhat of a player in his time- he does really well at fireworks so there is hope- we just need to get a decent internet connection back and he can ignore work for a day or two and forget that we have 4 trees left to pick up in the back yard- of course this may serve as incentive to get the yard cleaned up quicker- before internet comes back at home- lol

of course now I know why when he attempted to get onto VMK at one of his employees homes about 2 hours away from home- that it took so long for him to get in- the game was out and everyone was online trying to play-

VirtuallyMe

I am half decent at this game, but it is frustrating, I have not been able to make it past level 14

Got to level 9 but tried to live and didnt shoot enough asteroids. would be nice to have 1 extra life. :badpc: :badpc:

Okay, I got another suit and gave it to Deba, and I got an 82% on my history TEST. Lots of people are asking me for hints, but I don't have much to say except just don't die! :rotfl:

Make sure you find the space stations on each level; the extra powers help a lot. I like to use the flying saucer because it gives more life at the start. It took me three tries to win the one for my mom this morning. The first two times I died on the 14th and 16th level. Now my sisters are being very nice to me, lol. I thought maybe I would never be able to win it again. It is a hard game to master. Just keep trying and don't ever give up. :wave2:

gamebot (sounds like the perfect name for you) we bow to your prowess at this game that is humbling most of us! :worship: :rotfl2:

gamebot said:
Okay, I got another suit and gave it to Deba, and I got an 82% on my history TEST. Lots of people are asking me for hints, but I don't have much to say except just don't die! :rotfl:

Make sure you find the space stations on each level; the extra powers help a lot. I like to use the flying saucer because it gives more life at the start. It took me three tries to win the one for my mom this morning. The first two times I died on the 14th and 16th level. Now my sisters are being very nice to me, lol. I thought maybe I would never be able to win it again. It is a hard game to master. Just keep trying and don't ever give up. :wave2:

Are you earning the space suits on the same character? Are there any restrictions about one suit per character per day, or can you earn a suit any time you finish all 16 levels?

Good Work Finishing! :flower:

Well, I finally made it up to level 10 so there is hope. Each time I get a little better so I think by next month maybe I will reach level 16, LOL

blizzard said:
Are you earning the space suits on the same character? Are there any restrictions about one suit per character per day, or can you earn a suit any time you finish all 16 levels?

Good Work Finishing! :flower:

I'm not sure if you can win more than one a day, because I won one yesterday and one today. I did win twice under my own name, though. They give you a code for the prize, so I just gave the second code to Deba. Good luck, everybody! :banana:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter