Bobbie & David'sTR & PICTS!~02/03/08~WP,Italy Isola NEW UPDATES 05/27 new updates!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Glad to hear you are feeling better and catching up with things here. I have asked you so many questions about your special day but I do have one more. I am pretty sure what wedding gown I want but I really do love yours. I will do some checking back on your report but can you please let me know whose dress it is and what the name or style number is. I love all the sparkle on the top and the sweetheart neckline. I am going dress shopping this coming Saturday and I would love to try something like your dress on.

Linda

Just getting caught-up on your TR ...

So glad that you are home & feeling better - be sure to get as much rest as you can (even tho it does get kind'a boring!) ;)

Your pictures are absolutely stunning!

Firefly,

Hopefully your healing is going well! I'll keep sending you :goodvibes! I just read the whole trip report and wanted to say I too loved your pictures - especially the one of the two of you in the mirror that makes it look like the mirrors are repeating over and over it's awesome and you look so lovely together!

Get well soon

Christine princess:

THANK YOU BOTH SO MUCH, AS SOON AS I GET THE REST OF THE PICTS FR RANDY I WILL PUT UP THE LINK!!

Glad to hear you are feeling better and catching up with things here. I have asked you so many questions about your special day but I do have one more. I am pretty sure what wedding gown I want but I really do love yours. I will do some checking back on your report but can you please let me know whose dress it is and what the name or style number is. I love all the sparkle on the top and the sweetheart neckline. I am going dress shopping this coming Saturday and I would love to try something like your dress on.

Linda

HEY
IT WAS FR " PRIVATE LABEL BY G" IT HAD AURORA BOREALIS SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS BEADING ON IT. I WILL LOOK AND SEE IF I CAN FIND THE STYLE NUMBER.I THINK STYLE 1274.
http://www.privatelabelbyg.com/
THIS IS THERE WEBSITE I THINK ITS UNDER PRIVATE LABEL OR SIGNATURE, I GOT IT AT A LOCAL BRIDAL STORE THE COMPANY IS ACTUALLY IN CANADA IT TOOK ABOUT 3 MONTHES TO GET IT:hourglass .
OH BIG PLUS!:cool1: THE DRESS WAS ACTUALLY TAFETTA AND YOU CAN'T TELL BY LOOKING AT IT BUT IT MADE IT VERY LIGHT TO WEAR COMAPRED TO SOME I TRIED ON!:yay:
ASK AWAY WITH QUESTIONS, DOSEN'T BOTHER ME AT ALL :woohoo: , I'M ACTUALLY CONSIDERING TRYING TO GET MY WEDDING PLANNER LICENSE AND TRY AND DO SOME OF THIS FOR FUN, I HAD A BLAST DOING MINE!! IM LEAVING FIRE-RESCUE WHEN WE HAVE KIDS TO BE A STAY AT HOME (MY DREAM):laundy: , AND I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE SOMETHING I COULD DO ON SIDE, FOR A LITTLE EXTRA MONEY.IF YOU NEED ANYTHING ELSE LET ME KNOW.
MY EMAIL IS RESQCHICK@AOL.COM

Hey Linda,
I Just Sent You A Pm With A List Of All The Stores In Nj That Sells Private Label By G

Whoo! Glad you told me to sit down first! Now to figure out how to work it into the budget!! :scared:

THANK YOU!!

OK WELL I GUESS IF IT WASN'T FOR BAD LUCK I'D HAVE NONE AT ALL!!

WELL I THOUGHT I WAS FEELING BETTER, SO WE DECIDED TO GO GET SOME SUSHI WED NIGHT, WELL IT HAD BEEN RAINING ALL DAY THE ROADS WERE REALLY WET, WELL WE WERE SITTING AT A RED LIGHT, AND GOT THAT WEIRD INTUITION SO i HAPPENED TO LOOK IN THE SIDE MIRROR (I WAS PASSENGER DH WAS DRIVING) AND JUST AS I DID, I SAW THIS CAR COMING :drive: UP PRETTY FAST, AND TOLD MY DH WE ARE GONNA GET HIT, JUST AS I SAID IT THE CAR PLOWED INTO THE BACK OF MY TRUCK.:car: .
WELL RESCUE CAME:firefight , I WAS IN MAJOR TEARS :sad: AND PAIN,
1. THE SEATBELT WAS RIGHT OVER MY INCISIONS FR THE SURGERY, SO IT PULLED RIGHT ACROSS THEM
2. WE GOT HIT SO HARD EVEN W/ THE SEATBELT MY NECK AND BACK WERE KILLING ME,

SO I ENDED UP GETTING BACKBOARDED AND TAKEN BY AMBULANCE TO THE HOSPITAL TO CHECK MY NECK AND BACK, AND TO XRAYS OF MY WHOLE STOMACH AREA TO MAKE SURE THE SURGERY AREA WAS OK,
THE X-RAYS WERE OK, BUT 1 OF MY INCICSIONS HAD OPENED A LITTLE.

NEXT DAY MY MY DH WAS SORE SO WE WENT TO DR TO GET HIS NECK, BACK AND ELBOW LOOKED AT, JUST BRUISING AND WHIPLASH THANKFULLY.
AS FOR MY TRUCK THANK GOD I DRIVE A SUV! SHE HAD A CAR AND IT WENT UNDER MY TRUCK JUST BUMPER SCRATCHES, BUT I'M PRETTY SURE UNDERCARRIAGE DAMAGE. HER CAR AND NOW HAS NO FRONT END LEFT,(BUT SHE WAS OK)
10YRS IN FIRE-RESCUE:firefight HAS TAUGHT ME ONE THING...

THE BIGGER TRUCK ALWAYS WINS!!!! THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER EVER OWN OR DRIVE A CAR. THEY DO NOT HOLD UP, AND ATLEAST IN A TRUCK MOST CARS WILL GO UNDER YOU. AND YOU DON'T GET AS HURT!

OK RANT IS OVER.... I'M JUST HOPING THIS WILL BE A BETER WEEK!!!

Oh my God Bobbie I am so sorry! :hug: :hug: :hug: Thank goodness you and DH were not seriously hurt!!! I got a little nervous when you said the seatbelt dug into your incision area (ouch!) but I'm so glad it didn't open up too badly and the area was generally okay. I will be sending warm thoughts and wishes your way for a better week this week! pixiedust:

Oh my God Bobbie I am so sorry! :hug: :hug: :hug: Thank goodness you and DH were not seriously hurt!!! I got a little nervous when you said the seatbelt dug into your incision area (ouch!) but I'm so glad it didn't open up too badly and the area was generally okay. I will be sending warm thoughts and wishes your way for a better week this week! pixiedust:

THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH!!!
WELL I GUESS WE ARE REALLY TESTING THOSE VOWS WEVE TRIED
1. IN SICKNESS AND HEALTH :sick:
2. IN GOOD TIMES AND BAD
3.IN RICHER AND POORER ( SINCE I'M STILL OUT OF WORK)

WELL WE ARE DOING GOOD:love: , MAKING IT THROUGH EVERYTHING TOGETHER!:hug: SO I GUESS IF WE CAN GO THROUGH THIS MUCH IN THE FIRST MONTH WE ARE MARRIED AND SURVIVE WE SHOULD DO GOOD FOR A LONG FUTURE TOGETHER :lovestruc !!

Bobbie - I'm so sorry to hear about your accident. :sad1: I'm glad you and your DH are ok. Sending lots of :hug: and pixiedust: your way.

Oh, sweetie! I am so sorry you are going through all of this. Geez, you guys are supposed to be enjoying wedded bliss! Not suffering surgery and motor vehicle accidents! Take good care of each other. :hug:

So sorry! :hug: :hug: I'm glad to hear everyone was ok!

THANK YOU
I know I'm new, but I'm really sorry, and I'm glad to hear you're ok.
THANK YOU

Bobbie - I'm so sorry to hear about your accident. :sad1: I'm glad you and your DH are ok. Sending lots of :hug: and pixiedust: your way.
THANK YOU

Oh, sweetie! I am so sorry you are going through all of this. Geez, you guys are supposed to be enjoying wedded bliss! Not suffering surgery and motor vehicle accidents! Take good care of each other. :hug:
YEAH THATS WHAT I THOUGHT, I GUESS THIS CAN ONLY MAKE US STRONGER RIGHT?:confused3 I THINK WE NEED TO GO BACK TO DISNEY :cool1: AND HAVE A MINI VACA AND SECOND HONEYMOON, I ACUTALLY HAVE MY DH PRETTY SOLD ON THIS IDEA:woohoo: , SO WE MAY BE GOING UP FOR THE FLOWER :flower3: AND GARDEN FESTIVAL! I CAN'T WAIT! :yay: DISNEY MAKES EVERYTHING BETTER!

Glad your feeling better. Things look better every day and you will feel better every day.:yay:

THANK YOU , AND THNGS ARE GETTING BETTER!, ITS A NEW WEEK, WE JUST DROPPED MY TRUCK OFF TO DEALERSHIP TO GET FIXED! THEY SAID ONLY ABOUT 4 DAYS, BUT ATLEAST I HAVE A RENTAL!

:hug: So sorry !! Glad you both are doing ok!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Hi Bobbie! I am new to the boards and spent the last couple of hours going through your trip report which is fantastic. Your wedding and reception were beautiful! I'm so sorry to hear about the trauma you've been through since the wedding - but you both seem to be taking it so well it's inspiring.

I wanted to thank you for your fantastic insights on your wedding since I am also getting married at the WP (2:30pm) and my reception will also be at the Italy Isola from 5-10pm (so we end with illuminations). I've been debating whether to extend the dinner to include dancing/DJ - but was worried about the time gap from the end of illumination from when the dancing could start. Your dancing photos look great and now I'm thinking of adding it in. Would you recommend it?

Can I also ask how your table set up was? I was hoping to have the Oprah setting which is a big circular table (but this seats 50-65) and we might have to change it since we've added a few to the invite list (we might have 75 coming). Did you have round tables of 8? or 10? long rectangular tables?

Sorry to bombard you with questions. I'm just so excited to get advice from someone who had a similar wedding/reception set up!

Hi Bobbie! I am new to the boards and spent the last couple of hours going through your trip report which is fantastic. Your wedding and reception were beautiful! I'm so sorry to hear about the trauma you've been through since the wedding - but you both seem to be taking it so well it's inspiring.

I wanted to thank you for your fantastic insights on your wedding since I am also getting married at the WP (2:30pm) and my reception will also be at the Italy Isola from 5-10pm (so we end with illuminations). I've been debating whether to extend the dinner to include dancing/DJ - but was worried about the time gap from the end of illumination from when the dancing could start. Your dancing photos look great and now I'm thinking of adding it in. Would you recommend it?

Can I also ask how your table set up was? I was hoping to have the Oprah setting which is a big circular table (but this seats 50-65) and we might have to change it since we've added a few to the invite list (we might have 75 coming). Did you have round tables of 8? or 10? long rectangular tables?

Sorry to bombard you with questions. I'm just so excited to get advice from someone who had a similar wedding/reception set up!

first congrats and welcome to the boards!

everyone on here is great about helping each other,:grouphug: these boards were great while i was planning my wedding, so I am so happy to be able to return the favor to other brides! :yay: so ask away
well as for the isola, illuminations will be over by 9:20, I couldn't turn my dj on till 10:15 we were told no amplified music till after park closes and all guests are out, but we were able to eat, see our guests in that time,
you will have the music from Italy playing while the park is open.
we had 50 guests and had the area set up Cocktail style with round tables of 4, we had our square sweetheart table, then we also had some round highboy (barlike) tables near the fountain. I will search thru picts to find some of the setting, I'm supposed to be getting my picts fr Randy this week, so he might have better ones. i have alot more info in my PJ you'll see the link in my signature.
So when is your big day???? please start a PJ so we can see everything your planning! Congrats :woohoo: if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask! Welcome to the disboard family!

OMG Bobbie,thank God you guy's are ok...People can't friggen drive anymore,I just got rear ended at a red light last week.Just a little scratch on my bumper but it scared the crap out of me,I was in tears.I thought that my bumper was going to be hanging off,that's how hard he hit me.and my head hit the headrest but I was fine the next day,no whiplash.

I hope thing's get better for you soon!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter