Bobbie & David'sTR & PICTS!~02/03/08~WP,Italy Isola NEW UPDATES 05/27 new updates!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
first congrats and welcome to the boards!

everyone on here is great about helping each other,:grouphug: these boards were great while i was planning my wedding, so I am so happy to be able to return the favor to other brides! :yay: so ask away
well as for the isola, illuminations will be over by 9:20, I couldn't turn my dj on till 10:15 we were told no amplified music till after park closes and all guests are out, but we were able to eat, see our guests in that time,
you will have the music from Italy playing while the park is open.
we had 50 guests and had the area set up Cocktail style with round tables of 4, we had our square sweetheart table, then we also had some round highboy (barlike) tables near the fountain. I will search thru picts to find some of the setting, I'm supposed to be getting my picts fr Randy this week, so he might have better ones. i have alot more info in my PJ you'll see the link in my signature.
So when is your big day???? please start a PJ so we can see everything your planning! Congrats :woohoo: if you need anything please don't hesitate to ask! Welcome to the disboard family!

Thank you so much for sharing your information. I just saw your photos too - which are amazing. I think you had the perfect wedding!!

My wedding date is November 10. I will definitely start a PJ now that I'm getting more familiar with posting!!

I haven't had a site visit yet - since I'm from Canada so I'm trying to set that up for May/June - but wanted to get some answers before I get there so I have a sense of what I'm in for. I may have to take you up on your offer for more questions later :) Thanks again!

Your randy pics are awsome!

THANK YOU SO MUCH:goodvibes

I just finished looking at your pictures! Everything looked beautiful! Congratulations!
THAN YOU SO MUCH!:)

Thank you so much for sharing your information. I just saw your photos too - which are amazing. I think you had the perfect wedding!!

My wedding date is November 10. I will definitely start a PJ now that I'm getting more familiar with posting!!

I haven't had a site visit yet - since I'm from Canada so I'm trying to set that up for May/June - but wanted to get some answers before I get there so I have a sense of what I'm in for. I may have to take you up on your offer for more questions later :) Thanks again!

FIRST, THANK YOU! IT WAS PERFECT IN OUR EYES:hug: , SO MUCH MORE THAN WE EVER DREAMED OF! BUT THEN AGAIN THAT'S DISNEY!! :yay:
ASK AWAY!!! WE WENT WITH A LONG LIST TOO, IT ACTUALLY MADE IT EASY SO WE WEREN'T CALLING OR EMAILING EVERYDAY, IT IS A GREAT WAY TO DO YOUR WEDDING, DISNEY MAKES IT EASY AND UN BELIEVABLE!

Your wedding looked beautiful! Everything was perfect! Wonderful pictures! :)

THANK YOU SOO MUCH!!!!!!:goodvibes

well i'm so excited:banana: I got my proofs fr Randy today in the mail plus the cd! there were 2 big albums filled with proofs got to be atleast 800 picts:woohoo: , then we got 3 cds of all our pictures:yay: !

he is so worth it, I know now why everyone wants Randy for their photos he is wonderful!!!!:cool1:

QUICK UPDATE NEW NEWS!!

WELL I HAD MY PHONE APPT, TODAY WITH KEEPSAKE FLORAL, FOR MY BOUQUET PRESERVATION WE GOT IT ALL DESIGNED OUT, ITS GONNA BE IN A SHADOWBOX ABOUT 12X16, IT CAME OUT A LITTLE MORE THAN I THOUGHT,:eek: DH KINDA FREAKED A LITTLE AT FIRST:scared1: ,THEN SAID WELL WE ARE ONLY DOING THIS ONCE! :hug: :lovestruc SO IT SHOULD BE HERE IN 10-12 WEEKS, I WASN'T GOING TO DO THIS BUT MY MIL SAID IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST THINGS SHE DIDAND SHE WAS SO HAPPY SHE DID, SO WE FINALLY DECIDED LAST MINUTE TO GO FOR IT!

How much does something like this run?

hope your sitting down, it was $265 deposit that included them picking it up fr disney, after we got back fr honeymoon i sent a wedding program, a napkin w/our names fr reception, and the just married disney pin. i wanted all this included w/my bouquet. i set up my phone design meeting, i wanted a shadowbox, (alittle more) its going to be 12x16 it cost in the end another $435 they throw in some free upgrades for disney brides, check out there website they have lots of diffferent options and prices, this was kinda my gift fr my dh because it was something his mom said she was so glad she had hers done, and i really liked the idea of having something to hang forever to remember the day!
that also includes the prices to ship it to you when its done via ups.
website www.keepsakefloral.com

HERE ARE THE PRICES FOR MINE THERE ARE MANY OPTIONS AND PRICES CHECK THE WEBSITE OUT FOR DISNEY BRIDE OFFERS

LOL...I seen that as I continued reading. Sorry I posted so fast!

I LOVE YOUR PICTURES! You look so very pretty!

WELL WE WENT WITH DISNEY VIDEO FOR OUR WEDDING VIDEO, WE TOLD THEM UPFRONT WHAT WE WANTED, I WAS A LITTLE NERVOUS AFTER HEAING SOME THINGS ON HERE, I SPOKE WITH THE PEOPLE AT BRUNO WHITE (DISNEY VIDEO PEOPLE) BEFOREAND TOLD THEM WHAT I DID AND DIDN'T WANT, WELL...............

I GOT MY VIDEO IN THE MAIL TODAY ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW!:yay: :cool1:
SO MUCH BETTER THAN I THOUGHT THEY CAPTURED SO MANY LITTLE MOMENTS, AND THE SOUND WAS AWESOME!, I AM FULLY IMPRESSED. THEY DID A WONDERFUL JOB, PLUS MOST THAT NIGHT I NEVER REALLY EVEN KNEW THEY WERE THERE!!!
SO ANYONE WITH DOUBTS, DON'T WORRY, THEY DO GOOD WORK!!:woohoo:

Glad to hear good things about Disney video. We have Misty booked for our photographer but have not done video yet - I keep saying - well, if we don't book anyone Disney can provide it. How many hours did you have them for?

Linda

Glad to hear good things about Disney video. We have Misty booked for our photographer but have not done video yet - I keep saying - well, if we don't book anyone Disney can provide it. How many hours did you have them for?

we did the 6 hr w/ 1 dvd, they actually showed up during picts at gran floridian, to start filming and were there till end of reception, but they were never in your face i really never knew they were there, but they caught everything, the video was about 1.5 hr, we had a montage, a prelude of guests arriving and guys in the groom room, girls in bride room, the whole ceremony, and alot of the reception not just the key points like cake cutting, garter, dollar dancee, toasts, first dance but even just everyone dancing, a look at the food, so much, it was really worth i can't believe how much we didn't see or remember of the wedding day, so it was great to see it all.

That's great!!! I'm so happy that your video turned out fantastic!!!!

Hi Bobbie - thank you very much for the PM. You are the best! Your photos are fantastic. I'm so looking forward to our wedding now too! Sorry - I couldn't PM you back because I got an error message when I tried to send it. I'm not the most computer literate person. I'm hoping I'll figure it out soon.

Jen

Linda

Hi Linda - sorry to do this on Bobbie's report - but wondered if you had a thread/PJ that I could post to - since I don't know how to PM. Just wanted to say I got your PM and wrote a long message back but it didn't go through. Jen

Hey Jen Just Clck On The Persons Name To The Right Of Their Message And You Should Get A Options To Send A Pm To The Person And You Can Do It That Way, I/ll Pm Linda For In The Mean Time And Let Her Knoe She Has A Message Fr You!!!

Firefly, thanks for the PM and Disbride373 I just sent you a PM. Yes, we have the same wedding date. We should start comparing notes. I have not started a PJ but I really should.

Linda

holy cow, last night we decided to throw the photo cds that randy sent us in the computer:surfweb: , mind you he sent 3 discs, he took 2500 picts :scared1: :woohoo: I was in shock how many he took, and they were all good picts, lord knows how i am gonna pick the ones for the album,

oh i was on disneyphotopass.com last night now you can make digital flush mount memory books with your photo pass picts, and you can upload your own, they have different backgrounds and layouts, its pretty neat , i think i might do one off all our trips and end with our wedding!

easter07.gif

I JUST WANTED TO WISH EVERYONE A VERY HAPPY EASTTER!!!!!

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY TOMORROW!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter