Bobbie & David'sTR & PICTS!~02/03/08~WP,Italy Isola NEW UPDATES 05/27 new updates!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Bobbie,thank God you guy's are ok...People can't friggen drive anymore,I just got rear ended at a red light last week.Just a little scratch on my bumper but it scared the crap out of me,I was in tears.I thought that my bumper was going to be hanging off,that's how hard he hit me.and my head hit the headrest but I was fine the next day,no whiplash.

I hope thing's get better for you soon!!!

WOW, I'M GLAD YOUR OK, I AGREE PEOPLE REALLY CAN'T DRIVE:drive: , WE WERE AT A STOP LIGHT WITH 3 LANES OF TRAFFIC ALL STOPPPED WE WERE LIKE 4 CARS BACK, THE COP::cop: SAID SHE HIT US AT ABOUT35-40 MPH:car: , NO SKID MARKS SO DOUBT SHE EVEN BRAKED, PLUS SHE HAD NO TREAD ON HER TIRES,

I just saw your pictures on Randy's site when I was checking to see if mine were up yet. Everything looks wonderful :)

Bobbie so glad to hear you are both OK. That's so scary. The only accident I ever had (I fishtailed on wet leaves) my Honda hit a parked truck (who was parked to close to the corner) and the front of my car went under the pick-up trucks bumper. They had a few bumper scratches and my car was practically totaled. You're right the trucks win - of course they're not really designed to be driven by short girls like me :rotfl:so I'm stuck with my Honda for now! Continue to get well soon! And I can't wait to see the Randy pics when you get them.

I just saw your pictures on Randy's site when I was checking to see if mine were up yet. Everything looks wonderful :)

THANK YOU, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOURS

Bobbie so glad to hear you are both OK. That's so scary. The only accident I ever had (I fishtailed on wet leaves) my Honda hit a parked truck (who was parked to close to the corner) and the front of my car went under the pick-up trucks bumper. They had a few bumper scratches and my car was practically totaled. You're right the trucks win - of course they're not really designed to be driven by short girls like me :rotfl:so I'm stuck with my Honda for now! Continue to get well soon! And I can't wait to see the Randy pics when you get them.
SIT ON A PHONE BOOK THEN YOU CAN DRIVE A TRUCK! I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN THE GIRL WHO HIT ME WAS DRIVINIG A HONDA AND ITS IN BAD SHAPE IF NOT TOTALED.... THE PICTS ARE UP!!!

+1 :thumbsup2

I've been checking every day. You know what this means? Mine are next! :cool1: :banana: :yay:
WENDY, I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOUR PICTS, HEY BY THE WAY YOU GOT TO FINISH THAT TR................

Yup!
Then mine should be shortly afterwards :)

I know my album got sent out last week...so hopefully I'll get my pictures today :)
WOW, YOU GOT YOUR ALBUM? I CAN'T WAIT FOR MINE, I KNOW RANDY SAID HE GOT A LITTLE BACKED UP WITH ALOT OF WEDDINGS, AND THAT MY PROOFS SHOULD BE SENT OUT THIS WEEK! I CAN'T WAIT!
LET ME KNOW HOW YOUR ALBUM LOOKS

Bobbie, your pictures are beautiful! :goodvibes:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

WOW, YOU GOT YOUR ALBUM? I CAN'T WAIT FOR MINE, I KNOW RANDY SAID HE GOT A LITTLE BACKED UP WITH ALOT OF WEDDINGS, AND THAT MY PROOFS SHOULD BE SENT OUT THIS WEEK! I CAN'T WAIT!
LET ME KNOW HOW YOUR ALBUM LOOKS

All I get is the proof album with my package (the 3 hr one) so I'm sure that is why I'm getting mine so quicker as it probably is similar to the one you are getting with your proofs. I'm going to make my own album for the wedding. I just haven't decided between an online photo book yet or a photo mount one. I'll let you know :)

Oh my goodness, Bobbie! They are spectacular! You looked absolutely gorgeous and David was so happy. See, I told you -- David's just beaming with love and adoration for his beautiful, sweet bride! I am so glad Randy captured so many wonderful memories in such an artistic way! You must be thrilled! :hug:

Oh my goodness, Bobbie! They are spectacular! You looked absolutely gorgeous and David was so happy. See, I told you -- David's just beaming with love and adoration for his beautiful, sweet bride! I am so glad Randy captured so many wonderful memories in such an artistic way! You must be thrilled! :hug:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!, I SWEAR WE BOTH KEEP SAYING THAT WE EACH HAD A SMILE THAT WE HAD NEVER SEEN BEFORE ON EACH OTHER, WE WERE BOTH BEAMING WITH EXCITEMENT!!!:goodvibes
I AM SOOO GLAD WE SWITCHED AT LAST MINUTE AND USED RANDY:cool1: IT WAS ONE OF THE BEST DECISIONS. HE WAS GREAT TO WORK WITH, HIS WORK IS UNBELIEVABLE, AND PRICES ARE GREAT ACTUALLY CHEAPER :yay: THAN DISNEY PHOTO.

Aww Bobbie,gorgeous!!!!!!! I'm going to say it again,you had the coolest decoration's at your dessert party.Beautiful!!!

Does Anyone Know If The Actual Picts In The Proof Book Say Proof On Them Like On His Website??? The Cd He Sends Can You Print Off Of It?

Your pictures look amazing! Randy really is the best!

When I got my e-pics from Randy I got about 150 pictures in a box, that do not say "proof" on them. And yes, you can make copies of the pictures with th CD that Randy sends with it! HTH!!

Everything turned out amazing! I'm now considering changing my reception from the rotunda to the Isola - I'm already having the cocktail hour there!

Your pictures look amazing! Randy really is the best!

When I got my e-pics from Randy I got about 150 pictures in a box, that do not say "proof" on them. And yes, you can make copies of the pictures with th CD that Randy sends with it! HTH!!

thank you, i was hoping so i can make copies for people!!

Omg, your pictures are beautiful!!!

thank you so much

Everything turned out amazing! I'm now considering changing my reception from the rotunda to the Isola - I'm already having the cocktail hour there!

the isola is a great place, but remember you can't have amplified music till after epcot empties out, my backup was the rotunda incase of weather, but i now wish i did what you are doing cocktail hr and illuminations then inside for reception, so we could have music earlier, plus the rotunda has air conditioning:yay: , and even in feb when its normally cool here it was very humid out and with the dress it makes it warmer, we thought by getting married in beginning of feb (usually only cool in florida end of jan begin of feb) it would be nice and cool:confused3 , but after living in florida for 31 yrs i should know the weather changes here hour to hour.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter