Boo?what is that??

Mnementh

<font color=red>I like the Steelers <b>almost</b>
I've seen a couple people's signatures that have said they've been "booed" X number of times. What's the deal with that? Am I missing something?

If you are booed bu the dis boo team it means you are...uh well boo'ed as in ghost boo.

If u have been bood you can add the jumping mivkry to your sig

Idol_Fan said:
If you are booed bu the dis boo team it means you are...uh well boo'ed as in ghost boo.

If u have been bood you can add the jumping mivkry to your sig

What did you say? :confused3 :confused3

ooh! being boed sounds like fun!!

here's my next virtual ridiculous letter!:

Dear Boo Fairy:
Please send me a golden boo
Thanks!
GrEeNcOoLcAt

:rolleyes1 Not sure who is doing the BOOing, but I've seen a post or two I'd like to BOO.. I guess you mean BOO as in halloween stuff though, huh?

:teeth:

tigressjewel said:
:rolleyes1 Not sure who is doing the BOOing, but I've seen a post or two I'd like to BOO.. I guess you mean BOO as in halloween stuff though, huh?

:teeth:

ROFL!!! You are on a roll this morning I see!! Keep it up! Needing the laughs today :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

I am not sure what this is either but I have also seen this on some posts. If this is anything like the Tag Fairy, I guess I will also remain BOOless!

threeboysmom said:
ROFL!!! You are on a roll this morning I see!! Keep it up! Needing the laughs today :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:
:rotfl: You know it! Oh.. and btw.. do you know how to use your ignore button in vmk? What a handy feature that is! :thumbsup2 :rotfl:

Someybody said:
Hey! I booed him first!
and yet you do not post the micky in your sig.................. now who started the boo process????? anyone know???

dancegrl1093 said:
and yet you do not post the micky in your sig.................. now who started the boo process????? anyone know???
I got caught for 3 images. So uh, let me put it back in...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter