Boo?what is that??

i want to get boo hood and if i do ho do i get wrighting in orange

I was BOOed. Unfortunately the link doesn't work for me so I can't put that cute little orange hopping mickey in my sig. :confused3

~Sparky

I right clicked someone elses, uploaded it to my photobucket, and used that code.

so they do this every year?? so for a clarify so a booed tihng is were someone sends you a mp saYING YOU ARE BOOED?

I was boo'd and went by instrustions to put in signature but it is not working. Please help

:goodvibes
Mnementh said:
I've seen a couple people's signatures that have said they've been "booed" X number of times. What's the deal with that? Am I missing something?

I'm glad someone asked about the Boo thing because I had been wondering about it too! Couldn't figure out what it meant - LOL! :goodvibes

it started on the CB on a thread talking about people getting BOOed with candy and notes irl then some poster had the idea of BOOing on the DIS the mickey was in EeyoreFan1's sig they got permission from her and started BOOing people. of course it was just the CB people getting BOOed but alot of the CB people go to the other forums and it leaked it's away around the boards

edit- Bbgrizzle came up with the idea and taeja71 then found the mickey and got the posters permission

cuteswimgirl said:
so they do this every year?? so for a clarify so a booed tihng is were someone sends you a mp saYING YOU ARE BOOED?

first year they've done it

if anyone is thinking this is her first halloween here the person who started this happens to be one of my CB buddies

I haven't gotten booed yet, but I have to tell you, my DD4 thinks that the bouncing Mickey's are Toodles from Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. Everytime she sees them in someone's post she shouts, "There's Toodles!" :rotfl:

It makes me laugh!

Lol I see one of the mods changed the title of this thread slightly to make it more descriptive.

Anyway, I'm not a mod myself (obviously), so I'm not entirely sure, but I believe putting multiple bouncing pumpkins in your signature gets you real close to having your signature be over the guidelines. Only three non-Disboard images can be in a signature and, even though they are small, the bouncing pumpkin is not a Disboard smiley. That's why I got rid of some of the other pictures, just to be safe.

Again, I am obviously not a mod, but I just wanted to let people know.

Cost of Pirates = 21 credits
Silver key x2 = 0 credits
Getting Boo'd = PRICELESS

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter