Boo?what is that??

ok..I got boo'd :goodvibes

But I don't know how to put the Mickey in the siggy??? :guilty:

Can anyone help?

Thanks
:wave:

ok i am stumped is this something that happens at VMK only? i just sign on yesterday and i tried to play but got all flusterd with noone talking to me i left, i did find a dragon that spit fire! :rotfl:
am i missing something here? is this (please don't kill me) like the sims? except you can intreact with other players

I seriously think anyone who boo's someone through pm should just say boo'd.

Here leads to a problem, couldn't one just check the properties of the image and then copy the link into this person's siggy? Or would that be cheating?

Since1971 said:
Well after the PM I just received, I won't be Booing anyone else again. :sad2:

Sounds dramatic, care to explain to us non-boo'd?

Or is this one of those secrets of the Boo'd Clan?

I've been boo'd 10 times and counting and I prefer my inbox to be filled with only important messages thank you very much. So in advance, don't send me a boo.

I got boo'd but for the life of me can't figure out how to put it in my signature. Can anyone help a poor ol' boo'd soul?

right click teh mickey and click on "copy". Then got to your signature editer in your user cp and right click again. Hit "paste and your done!

milkabum said:
I've been boo'd 10 times and counting and I prefer my inbox to be filled with only important messages thank you very much. So in advance, don't send me a boo.

Some people take all the fun out of Halloween. JK :lmao: :lmao:

Some us still haven't been boo'd yet. :guilty:

:sunny:
Look in PM folder.

Yep, I got another rock.

is it the one in the message, if so im dumb and i deleted it. but can i copy it from one of ur signatures?

I have seen it in many dis signatures but what does it mean?

"Someone" sends you a PM saying "you've been BOO'ed".

Then you copy and paste into your signature this Mickey thingy after receiving the PM.
iconmickeyhalloweenmh0.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter