Booted from my own room???

threeboysmom

Living the dream - near Disney!
OK... has this happened to anyone else?

I was off on another computer working on a graphic just now... left Pink by herself in one of my rooms afk. Came back to my laptop 5 minutes later only to find myself on the map with a message that said I had been booted and would have to wait until entering again.... :confused3

Why would I get booted from my own room?

Wow, I am really feeling so totally unloved and unwanted today.... sigh ;)

OK... has this happened to anyone else?

I was off on another computer working on a graphic just now... left Pink by herself in one of my rooms afk. Came back to my laptop 5 minutes later only to find myself on the map with a message that said I had been booted and would have to wait until entering again.... :confused3

Why would I get booted from my own room?

Wow, I am really feeling so totally unloved and unwanted today.... sigh ;)

cough - lily - cough

LOL

This is all pure entertainment here rofl!

My guess is that you were in PinkGirlyGirl's Room and you looked more Rurple to her so she kicked you out thinking you weren't the owner. Just a case of color blinded mistaken identity.

WOW! This has happened to me also. My character also started typing things by itself i think, no joke!!

It was when i first joined VMK though. it was freaky :scared:

im not lying, i think i posted it on here before.

OK.... so that boot DID come from Lily herself. Not only once.... but she came back and did it AGAIN.

I also found a picture hanging on my wall in my room.... heh

6yegjb.jpg

Hey Pink I think this fight between you and Lily is better than cable!:lmao: :happytv:

So I'll sit back with my popcorn and watch popcorn::

OMG pink booted me out of her own room @_@

Or did she... hmmmmm

Is there a VMK private investigator?

OK.... so that boot DID come from Lily herself. Not only once.... but she came back and did it AGAIN.

I also found a picture hanging on my wall in my room.... heh

6yegjb.jpg

Note to self: When you see Pink, report her for staff impersonation.

Just doing my part to keep VMK a safe place where kids and creeps can play together in harmony.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter