Booted from my own room???

Pure Lily pwnage right there rofl!

Good one Lily!

Oh my, this thread really helped me today. I was feeling down, and just reading ya'll makes me smile and cheer up. Thanks. :goodvibes

Pure Lily pwnage right there rofl!

Good one Lily!

pink must be busy, but Lily came back and hung out for a while. I didnt get to see it all... cough boot cough... I am still not sure if it was the in.oh.sense looking one or the evil pink one that got me, but when i was finally permitted back in i kept my back against the wall just in case.

I am going through some not so fun stuff right now at home, so it was great to really laugh out loud for a little while. Should I feel strange for laughing so hard at being booted? Is there phobia for this??

pink must be busy, but Lily came back and hung out for a while. I didnt get to see it all... cough boot cough... I am still not sure if it was the in.oh.sense looking one or the evil pink one that got me, but when i was finally permitted back in i kept my back against the wall just in case.

I am going through some not so fun stuff right now at home, so it was great to really laugh out loud for a little while. Should I feel strange for laughing so hard at being booted? Is there phobia for this??

I think this all made a lot of people laugh this afternoon, me for one ;)

that's what it's all about isn't it?

I think this all made a lot of people laugh this afternoon, me for one ;)

that's what it's all about isn't it?

yes it was a funny thread anyways wasnt it LOL

OMG!!! I almost forgot. Today guess what I made up!!! You can drive your car on chairs :rotfl:

Wow, glad I could make you all laugh today. I guess that means Pink really is cuter than Lily. :teeth:

Haha, dear Burger Boy, got the good ole' boot TWICE while in my room! Oh gosh, I never laughed so hard in my life. What's funnier is that he kept sending me message after message in the game afterwards.... couldn't get back in... aww poor Aengus :(

Don't let those sweet innocent anime eyes of hers fool you. You're supposed to be MY Magic Boy! ;)

OMG!!! I almost forgot. Today guess what I made up!!! You can drive your car on chairs :rotfl:

He SO lies. Copied Lily driving her car on her chair... Copied Pink levitating on her chair... He's so old news.... :rolleyes1

It was great fun.... Thanks Lily (rubs my behind... sigh) Had another bout of "Lily love" when Matty walked in.... And poor Krazy came in no more than 5 minutes AFTER the love of his life had walked out.

And just for the record.... I did press the boot button on Lily. Got a pop-up that said I'm not allowed to boot moderators. Gosh, I sure hope I'm not in trouble for that one! :scared1: Lily?????

33d9pnk.jpg

rsexdv.jpg

deb8t3.jpg

2nstkqt.jpg

Are you trying to imply that Sweet Innocent Lily booted me?

Wow you stoop to such lows with your jealousy pink :rotfl:

OK.... so that boot DID come from Lily herself. Not only once.... but she came back and did it AGAIN.

:rotfl2: Omigosh this is so funny!! Thanks for a great start to my weekend!! (And isn't it great that the Hosts have some folks they can relax and joke around with? I think it must be a nice break from their regular Hostly duties. :) )

Well this was the highlight of my day!
Nothing like someone getting booted from their own rooms.
Poor Pink.
=)

:hourglass Like sands through the hourglass... so are the Days of Our Lives

..Stay tuned .. will Pink have her revenge on Lily for booting .. or will she revenge herself on Crazy and Aengus .... or ... :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter