Booted from my own room???

2i74leu.jpg

LOL aww lily seems to not like being drawn on. But everyone deserves a good boot from a host over them BIG CUTE ANIME EYES.... lol I don't even get what I just said. :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl:

OK.... so that boot DID come from Lily herself. Not only once.... but she came back and did it AGAIN.

I also found a picture hanging on my wall in my room.... heh

6yegjb.jpg

I apologize, although I think it was rather funny!

I was bored and opened this thread :surfweb: but I suddenly rolled on the floor and started to laugh :rotfl: :lmao:

Good One Lily! :thumbsup2

Ok, ok..... I changed my face for the first time since August 2005. I am a desperate woman which calls for desperate measures....
n6bxg6.gif

Everyone, please notice the...

BIG

CUTE

ANIME

EYES

Can I be someone's avatar now???? sigh.....

Ok, ok..... I changed my face for the first time since August 2005. I am a desperate woman which calls for desperate measures....
n6bxg6.gif

BIG

CUTE

ANIME

EYES

Oh whoa it's on, just read this whole thread....this is better than the Super Bowl :rotfl:

:)

Glad you all are enjoying my misery and Lily's love fest going on.... ;)

Actually though, this is "Part II" of the saga. Part I began with post #68 of the "Dear Aengus" thread when he began whining that the thread was no longer centered around him anymore... :rolleyes1

I was booted out of my room shortly after posting those pictures. Came over here to find out why... Never did I think it would be Lily herself... Yeah, those eyes have a way of drawing even me in...

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1705308&page=5

LOL Pink I was just over there catching up too, you all are too funny! Hmm, can I buy a ticket to the big show down? I mean, it's got to be bigger than the super bowl, right? :woohoo:

Any guy feeling brave? :flower3:
nfflzn.jpg

DISCLAMER: The avatar's creator is not responsible for any damage your body/property that may or may not happen. This includes but not limited to: A stare down from cute anime eyes (
k9ezut.gif
), attacked by some Lily crazed guys, or being booted from your room ;)

n6bxg6.gif

BIG

CUTE

ANIME

EYES

OMG you are HAT HAT HAT!!! WOOT WOOT!

n6bxg6.gif

BIG

CUTE

ANIME

EYES

When you have the power to give me a ten year ban for being a "bad boy" then you'll have my attention.

Did I just say that out loud?

When you have the power to give me a ten year ban for being a "bad boy" then you'll have my attention.

Did I just say that out loud?

egad pete! Anything beyond a hug is against the values!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter