Bringing Home the Magic - Part 2 - 8/18/07 - 9/01/07- list of cruisers on page 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am enjoying all of the pictures everyone has posted. Please post MORE!!!!:goodvibes

I'm sorry if I bug anybody by this and let me start off by saying that I am in awe of the efffort and results of the costumes, BUT, Todd to publish this many pics, could it be that you are a little toooooooooooooooo much into yourself?

I must answer this - NO - Todd is not "too much into himself" - You don't get it. WE HAD A WONDERFUL - MAGICAL TIME. Todd published the pics for all of us to enjoy - especially those who weren't there on board to party w/us and for those who were to remember what fun we had AND for us all to get excited about being PIRATES on the PC.

Yeah I guess you did bug me - I was there you weren't.

Welcome home everyone! I had a wonderful time on our journey. I wanted to thank everyone who left us some goodies in our bright orange fish. It was supposed to look like he was going to eat the fish, but I don't think the idea was properly executed. Our cabin host figured it out on the third day!

We gave out the flashing cruise ship magnets on the second day and some animal stickers toward the end. I didn't know if we were supposed to say who the goodies were from, so we didn't put anything on it. I did leave a little note on a few wipey boards though. There should have been one magnet for each person in the party who had a FE. A few rooms that said they wre going to have a FE didn't, so I stuck the magnets to the door. I hope I didn't miss anybody or send them to the wrong place.

I stupidly forgot to print out the navigator, and didn't notice until after we left. I only printed out a list of people with FE's. I thought the room tour was supposed to be on the first sea day and I went to the first room that was listed on the nice treasure map that was sent to the room, but nobody was there. I figured I had the time wrong and didn't have a navigator to check, so I left. I see that it was actually on the second sea day, so I want to apologize for not attending. I hope I didn't cause any trouble.

I didn't dress up for pirate night, so I didn't come for the picture. I did see "Captain Todd and Melissa Swan" and you guys looked fabulous! I was so jealous of everyone's pirate outfits that I went and bought the pirate mickey ears and hoop earring, but it just wasn't the same.

We spent three nights at the Caribbean Beach and got to check out Disney Quest (it was OK to spend a few hours there, but not sure if it's worth the price) and Pleasure Island (TOTALLY dead and a huge disappointment compared to what it used to be - no more midnight count-down and fireworks). We didn't get to Blizzard Beach because we were still burnt pretty badly from Castaway Cay. Maybe next time.

The entire time went by too quickly and I'm sad to be home, but we had a wonderful time and are looking forward to our next trip.

Thanks for the light up badges they were fantastic! Thanks for these.

Don't worry about the room tour as it was we had loads of people turn up! Lindsay (rikimuk) took loads of pictures and if you'd like to see any of them give her a shout.

I'm sorry if I bug anybody by this and let me start off by saying that I am in awe of the efffort and results of the costumes, BUT, Todd to publish this many pics, could it be that you are a little toooooooooooooooo much into yourself?

No, is the short answer to your question. They are just an amazing family and the sweetest too.:flower3: Was there really a need to ask it?

Todd, I need to get your address, DD needs to send your DS something!:goodvibes

Welcome home everyone! I had a wonderful time on our journey. I wanted to thank everyone who left us some goodies in our bright orange fish. It was supposed to look like he was going to eat the fish, but I don't think the idea was properly executed. Our cabin host figured it out on the third day!

We gave out the flashing cruise ship magnets on the second day and some animal stickers toward the end. I didn't know if we were supposed to say who the goodies were from, so we didn't put anything on it. I did leave a little note on a few wipey boards though. There should have been one magnet for each person in the party who had a FE. A few rooms that said they wre going to have a FE didn't, so I stuck the magnets to the door. I hope I didn't miss anybody or send them to the wrong place.

I stupidly forgot to print out the navigator, and didn't notice until after we left. I only printed out a list of people with FE's. I thought the room tour was supposed to be on the first sea day and I went to the first room that was listed on the nice treasure map that was sent to the room, but nobody was there. I figured I had the time wrong and didn't have a navigator to check, so I left. I see that it was actually on the second sea day, so I want to apologize for not attending. I hope I didn't cause any trouble.

I didn't dress up for pirate night, so I didn't come for the picture. I did see "Captain Todd and Melissa Swan" and you guys looked fabulous! I was so jealous of everyone's pirate outfits that I went and bought the pirate mickey ears and hoop earring, but it just wasn't the same.

We spent three nights at the Caribbean Beach and got to check out Disney Quest (it was OK to spend a few hours there, but not sure if it's worth the price) and Pleasure Island (TOTALLY dead and a huge disappointment compared to what it used to be - no more midnight count-down and fireworks). We didn't get to Blizzard Beach because we were still burnt pretty badly from Castaway Cay. Maybe next time.

The entire time went by too quickly and I'm sad to be home, but we had a wonderful time and are looking forward to our next trip.

Some "Nice" person stole at least two of the magnets off my door and possibly reading some of these threads some of our gifts.

Lindsay

Now, now Buddy. It's true that Todd's pictures are big, but he did say he just wanted to show us the CM Captain Jack's expressions, which I personally think are always hilarious.pirate:

And Grandmax3 is also right. Due to your health and our dining rotation, we never had the chance to meet a lot of DISsers. We were on the MAGIC, but had a very different cruise than they did.

Before this gets out of hand, I'd hope that nobody gets offended. Just remember that some men are jealous of the size of other men's......... postings! :lmao:

Todd, thanks for posting those pictures . . . it was fun to overhear people talking about you on pirate night and feeling "in the know" because I actually knew you! My girls were so happy to finally find you after being disappointed because we didn't see you at the group pic . . .

Todd, thanks for posting those pictures . . . it was fun to overhear people talking about you on pirate night and feeling "in the know" because I actually knew you! My girls were so happy to finally find you after being disappointed because we didn't see you at the group pic . . .

Julie!

I went looking for you twice but you weren't there.. then I passed your door and said I'd wait until I was on my own.. I can't believe I never got to meet you! So sorry!:sad: :sad:

Some "Nice" person stole at least two of the magnets off my door and possibly reading some of these threads some of our gifts.

Lindsay

We had two magnets stolen off our door too. One was an awesome one designed and personalized by a member of the boards for us. On deck two we also had the issue of kids running through the halls and because Ocean Quest is on that deck alot of kids hanging around the elevators and stairs.

Henrietta

Julie!

I went looking for you twice but you weren't there.. then I passed your door and said I'd wait until I was on my own.. I can't believe I never got to meet you! So sorry!:sad: :sad:

I was sad, too, Moira!!!!!! We have to get together next year . . .

Lindsay

We had two magnets stolen off our door too. One was an awesome one designed and personalized by a member of the boards for us. On deck two we also had the issue of kids running through the halls and because Ocean Quest is on that deck alot of kids hanging around the elevators and stairs.

Henrietta

I agree . . . I don't like to complain, but we had some things taken off our door as well . . . also from talking to some people it seems the fish extender gift I delivered (personalized post it notes for "Magic in the Med") was taken out of many people's fish extenders. I also couldn't believe how much noice I heard from very young kids after midnight. That being said, overall it was a terrific cruise!

They were great!!!!!Just wished I could've been there. The pictures are the next best thing.I will be onboard to see the costumes next year tho and hope there are more pics to come.:thumbsup2

I guess some things are just left better off not said .

theres always someone who has to :stir: the pot

pirate:

No, is the short answer to your question. They are just an amazing family and the sweetest too.:flower3: Was there really a need to ask it?

Todd, I need to get your address, DD needs to send your DS something!:goodvibes

Check your PMs......

pirate:

I'm trying to get all my pics uploaded so I can post some later today. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sensored myself.....no need to fall into the trap

I'm trying to get all my pics uploaded so I can post some later today. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sensored myself.....no need to fall into the trap

Wow, Monica -- good for you deciding to take the high road . . . I hope you didn't damage yourself biting your tongue!

I look forward to seeing your pictures.

Before this gets out of hand, I'd hope that nobody gets offended. Just remember that some men are jealous of the size of other men's......... postings! :lmao:

OMG! I have got to meet this woman! This was hilarious! :lmao: :lmao:

Did I post here my story of CJS protected sword? Can't seem to keep my threads straight. Oh well, I do have one question, is this loyalty to CJS? Or the person behind the make-up? As if, one and the same isn't it?

LOL - so DH and I come up to Vegas to spend some quality time and where is he? At 10:30 he left me in the room to "put in time on the tables" and after I was awake from 8:30 and I'm on the DIS, :sad2: its a "WONDER" we speak at all! I guess the "MAGIC" has left the buidling. GROAN GROAN GROAN - sorry - just couldn't help myself. I must be a sap. :rotfl2:

Ok time to get dressed and meet up with some folks. Later all!

Oh yeah - the weather from my room? Only 90 degrees - stay tuned will update later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter