Bsod?!?Closed, VMK Down 2-2-07

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is very slow this morning. Took forever to buy the hat and pin in the Emporium. All the characters were walking in place. Then when I went to do my daily round of greet the NPC's it froze up on me again. The feather mask is quite beautiful though.

Im stuck at the BSOD! My exact words were..( of course i will change them to PG lol ) " What the - beep - I cant wait with all this new stuff on!! " Anybody help me?

I cant get either.
I get the " This site is temporarily too busy.." Yadda Yadda Yadda.

-_-

Thanks for posting! I thought it was my computer! Sorry it happened during your fireworks game :(

Right at the end of Pirates - Capture the Flag!! And I think we won!! Do we get credits!? AHHHHH! Why do they do enhancements in the middle of the day!? They should do that when they are closed down for the night!

And I was about 5 rows away from getting that flag back to base. Arg.

So - which item are they going to change the price on? :rotfl: (but not so funny)

I guess it was that BSOD...I don't know...I was on and playing JC when the message came up saying it was closing! I don't understand this ....but it worst that when we dc all the time...at least we could get right back on!:confused3

Well, at least it isn't just me. I've been trying to log in for about a half-hour and at best I get to the percentage load screen, get to 102% and then Nada. Empty black screen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter