Bsod?!?Closed, VMK Down 2-2-07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, at least it isn't just me. I've been trying to log in for about a half-hour and at best I get to the percentage load screen, get to 102% and then Nada. Empty black screen.

I wonder if this is an example of what it to come tonight :eek: I still have the dang BSOD as well :sad: I want my VMK :banana:

Lyn
:tigger:

Yup...I was in the middle of a game too..and didn't get to finsh it... Drats!!!! :mad: Last night it was the Host games...I was in #2 and then they change the winning prize room so we had to get out of that one only to get into another and for what to sit there in a line of 630 and not get get in when I should of? And now this today on Hat day? Oh yea this is alot of fun!:mad:

what does BSOD stand for?
It originates from the old Windows error screens. Despite Windows being in VGA graphics mode, when it took a dive the system would display a CGA-quality blue screen with DOS-script in white type. It rarely mattered what the screen said since it was often useless memory addresses and what not, but it nearly always meant something bad. Typically it meant your system "crashed", you lost any unsaved data, and had to (at least) reboot. So these screens were referred to as BSOD or Blue Screen of Death (Doom, Disaster, etc.).

Later versions of Windows would give you the BSOD in a shiney graphics mode, but it was still just as bad to see.

I could be wrong, but I think most VMK people are not having their systems crash with the above described BSOD, but rather are referring to a Black Screen of Death when they talk about BSOD (as in their browser loads to a plain empty black screen that doesn't display VMK). :teacher:

Yeah, I know TMI (Too Much Info), but I can't get into VMK and I'm bored. :sad2: :laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter