Bsod?!?Closed, VMK Down 2-2-07

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am at work right now and if I get home in a few hours and miss today's hat and everything else I wanted to do I will be so sad. How can they sell something one day only and then close the store for a good chunck of that day?!?

-Stacey

It kills us all, but as for "how"...

1 - It's a free game
2 - Hmm, guess that's really all the reason needed, sadly.

The Hat maybe on sale for more then 1 day. here are quotes from another board:

"It says "limited time." It doesn't say how limited.

If it were only for today, it probably would say, "one day only," and if it were only for the weekend, it would probably be listed for tomorrow and Sunday. So I think the "limited time" is longer than that."

"i guess they mean that the mask is only listed on the calendar once....not for the whole weekend like the pin is listed for the whole weekend. maybe they will fix it?"

"The "mystery hats" in October were only listed on the day they came out. Some of them lasted a week, and some lasted the rest of the month."

I just tried again and now got an error message stating "technical problems"!! Wow... I did not know that :rotfl2: :rotfl:

Just got home from work, and excited to buy some hats...... then nothing.

I guess it is a sign to clean the house before the Superbowl party! Hopefully it will reopen soon so I can get a hat :thumbsup2

If it were only for today, it probably would say, "one day only," and if it were only for the weekend, it would probably be listed for tomorrow and Sunday. So I think the "limited time" is longer than that."

"i guess they mean that the mask is only listed on the calendar once....not for the whole weekend like the pin is listed for the whole weekend. maybe they will fix it?"

"The "mystery hats" in October were only listed on the day they came out. Some of them lasted a week, and some lasted the rest of the month."

Hmm.. Strange.

We'll just have to wait and see tomorrow!

I tottally agree with all you said :-) BUT I am buying all of the hats I want today, just in case :-)

I wanted to add that i dont think anyone at VMK wants it shut down right now... I think they are all working hard to get it back open. Of course I wish they would HURRY UP! lol But I know they are trying!

I tottally agree with all you said :-) BUT I am buying all of the hats I want today, just in case :-)

I didnt say any of those LOL I copied and paste it from another intelligent VMK player posting on another board.

They will probably extend the hat selling day by more then 1 to make up for the server problems. :)

i have the flu with nothing to do but go on the computer and vmk my most favorite game is not working.. Joy... oh boy im board
at least DIS is working

I'm just happy that I am not the only one who can't get on; I mean, I'm not happy that you can't get on, I'm happy that... oh you know what I meant.

I stopped posting on the VMK Boards lately but I poked around just now to see if it was just my computer. Hopefully this will be over soon and I can get on there and do some credit-scrambling!

On the bright side... while we're waiting we could always play some pirates and try and win that Sparrow suit! :)

~Caitlin

They better extend the time for the hats I want one sooo bad.
If they don't they will get an earfull from me about it:mad::headache:

I'm just happy that I am not the only one who can't get on; I mean, I'm not happy that you can't get on, I'm happy that... oh you know what I meant.

I stopped posting on the VMK Boards lately but I poked around just now to see if it was just my computer. Hopefully this will be over soon and I can get on there and do some credit-scrambling!

On the bright side... while we're waiting we could always play some pirates and try and win that Sparrow suit! :)

~Caitlin

What do you think im doing? :rotfl:

Except the last time I checked earlier today POTC and Narnia are broken and not giving any codes.

I can log into VMK, I get the updating page and then the black screen. Bummer, I was hoping to try for the Club 33 pin today. :sad1:

I also wanted the new host pin.
It might open before 8:30..
You never quite know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter