Bsod?!?Closed, VMK Down 2-2-07

Status
Not open for further replies.
I meant the heart chairs.
I thought they would come out near Valentines day XD

LOL, that's ok. I bought a dozen each already. :rotfl: i wasn't here for them last year and think they are so pretty.

Maybe the quest kiosk will get lowered back to 15K. pixiedust:

My dd comes home in about 20 minutes. I hope this is fixed by then. I said it before about the crash during Phinny's Blue Bayou quest, a cranky preteen makes for a very stressful house. :scared1: If she can't get a couple of those heart chairs I'm not sure we can survive the explosion! ;)

Besides, we were hoping we could help out with the Friendly Pirates game. I know, I'm a total goofball. :upsidedow

Aahhh! I can hear dd coming up the walkway on her scooter right now! Can somebody hide me please? :eek:

LOL, that's ok. I bought a dozen each already. :rotfl: i wasn't here for them last year and think they are so pretty.

Maybe the quest kiosk will get lowered back to 15K. pixiedust:

omg that would be awesome if the price was lowered...im not very good at games..lol
any news on how long this "enhancement" will take???:hourglass

:eek: i'm getting it too!! i tried getting in atleast 10 times and still nothing... i even restarted my computer thinking it was something with my computer but still BSOD!!! AHHH :eek:

i'm so tired of this black screen! i had to volunteer this morning and work this afternoon so this is the first chance i've had to get on... I WANT MY HEART CHAIRS AND I WANT THEM NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! I'm warning you VMK, MizBubble is not nice when she is angry..... lol :) keep us updated on the status ok guys? thanks :-D

It originates from the old Windows error screens. Despite Windows being in VGA graphics mode, when it took a dive the system would display a CGA-quality blue screen with DOS-script in white type. It rarely mattered what the screen said since it was often useless memory addresses and what not, but it nearly always meant something bad. Typically it meant your system "crashed", you lost any unsaved data, and had to (at least) reboot. So these screens were referred to as BSOD or Blue Screen of Death (Doom, Disaster, etc.).

Later versions of Windows would give you the BSOD in a shiney graphics mode, but it was still just as bad to see.

I could be wrong, but I think most VMK people are not having their systems crash with the above described BSOD, but rather are referring to a Black Screen of Death when they talk about BSOD (as in their browser loads to a plain empty black screen that doesn't display VMK). :teacher:

Yeah, I know TMI (Too Much Info), but I can't get into VMK and I'm bored. :sad2: :laughing:

And just so you know where your hard earned tax dollars go, in the Navy, everyone, and I mean everyone from Admirals to swabbies, contractors, and civil servants, all have hardware that is three or more years old. And yes, we get the dreaded Blue screen of death on a regular basis. Dell has the sole source contract to provide the obsolete desktop hardware to the entire Navy, via a contract through EDS. The name of this contract and the program is allegedly supports? The Navy Marine Corps intranet, or the four-letter word we do not like around anything to do with the Navy: NMCI.

I know, TMI also, but I'm stuck at work, everybody else has left and I have to be available to support our sailors and Marines until 6:00 pm eastern!

Ok, Who broke VMK again? What did you do this time Will? Since we blame everyone on you anyways. :rotfl: Are they finally going to fix the crash bug Haunted Mansion has ? I hope so can't play it now with out crashing. Crossing my fingers .:goodvibes

Drat, I was trying to get some fireworks game in before my company gets here tonight. I don't know when I can get on since they will be here for 2 weeks. I guess its back to cleaning for me. :sad1: Oh well, hope it comes back up soon.

I need my VMK Fix.:banana:

LOL maybe its because of WINDOWS VISTA. they are making it compatable for the new vista users? PS i don't have vista.

My guess is the vmk cash registers were overflowing.
They went to make a bank deposit

I haven't been able to play VMK for a week due to a school trip, I come back, and this is what I get?! Great....... :sad2:

No!!
Feather mask Blue will end in 7 hours 33 minutes!!! :O

Load.. Load...LOAD.

wait it's a one day only thing??!?!?!??! NO VMK NO!!!!!!!! I'm supposed to go ice skating tonight... it's kind of pathetic that i'm now thinking of calling off just to get stuff on vmk... :sad2: they better extend this or... or... or i'm so writing to them and complaining? :headache: yeah that's the worst threat i could think of... le sigh...
:sad1:

Just keep refreshing and if you see : # of players in VMK you can sign on. Otherwise its wasting your time. Hehe

I am at work right now and if I get home in a few hours and miss today's hat and everything else I wanted to do I will be so sad. How can they sell something one day only and then close the store for a good chunck of that day?!?

-Stacey

I am at work right now and if I get home in a few hours and miss today's hat and everything else I wanted to do I will be so sad. How can they sell something one day only and then close the store for a good chunck of that day?!?

-Stacey

If it doesnt re-open I have 12 hats.
I really only need 11 ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter