Bsod?!?Closed, VMK Down 2-2-07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so I spent all day at college, and I finally finished my paper (1000+) words of it.

I was so excited to get back on.

And there is nothing there :(

Can someone save a hat for me? I'll trade you something or if there is someway to get the credits back to you I can.

Peronally I was more worried about my parents back home where the Tornados were (in Florida) granted I only live 2 hours away but still, it was terrifying.

oh well, you can't win them all?

Holy Guacamole! I made my last post and had to leave for the night, at 7:11pm and at the exact same time someone posted that they got in!!!!
Noooo, that's not frustrating at all!!:badpc:

I hope you all had fun last night!!

Ok after all the hubbub last night did anyone notice ANY changes when we were finally able to get back into VMK? I tried a yeti code and it still wasnt giving credits but i did not notice if anything else changed

going to close this one so we can start a fresh today since it looks like it is all about to start again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter