Bsod?!?Closed, VMK Down 2-2-07

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK just so everyone is on the same page here is a summery of the last 20 pages lol

• VMK is DOWN has been for 5 hours
  • The reason has been widly speculated to unruly NPC's and Flying monkeys
  • It IS all Grumpy's Fault
  • Although it is sad for the people lost in the Florida tornado very early this morning in Lady Lake (more than 40 miles away from Orlando) it has nothing to do with VMK being closed because VMK HQ is 3000 miles away in California.

Oh yea and if you are reading this...you are apparently missing Monk. :happytv:

This has been the Miss Blue VMK disaster recovery update thank you for tuning in. :rotfl2:

I have found several factual errors inyour update

1. We only had 19 pages at the time of this update
2. Neither NPC nor Flying Monkey or that Grumpy is at Fault be cause it is _________ to blame for
3. VMK has been down for OVER 5 Hours
4. I did not miss Monk or Dis or VMK attempts, (DVR and incomputer TV tunner is great):dance3:
5. This is NOT a Recovery UPDATE as VMK is STILL in BSOD Mode AKA B Mode. Which is a Disaster.

This has been a Fact Check Update by.... Uh Fantasy Land in the Sky Reality Dis Broadcasting Group. Thank you. and Please Stand by for future Fact Updates.
:scared1: :woohoo: :rotfl2: :thumbsup2 :lmao: :cool1: :happytv: :rotfl:

Hmmm..don't know about that...I was in the middle of a fireworks game when the closing sign came on. I believe it was just about 4:30est...

Oh well... guess I better find something on the old tv...

No VMK for us tonight! I guess we all really do need some couseling ....we are all addicted to it! Oh but then we all know that anyway huh..or we would be here !!!!

:rotfl: :surfweb: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Oh well... guess I better find something on the old tv...

No VMK for us tonight! I guess we all really do need some couseling ....we are all addicted to it! Oh but then we all know that anyway huh..or we would be here !!!!

:rotfl: :surfweb: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Psst, watch Psych on USA.

Okay, I had to try and logon to VMK, because I figured it might be better than banging my head against the keyboard :lmao:
Anyway, instead of the BSOD I got "the site is temporarily to busy to process your request. Please try again later." Is this progress? :confused3

Lyn
:tigger:

So frustrating...I just want the mask!!
I really think they should give the mask another day to sell since vmk has been down this long. Completely unfair to those who would have signed on during the time its been down and perhaps now they wouldn't be able to sign on even if it came back up.

Okay, I had to try and logon to VMK, because I figured it might be better than banging my head against the keyboard :lmao:
Anyway, instead of the BSOD I got "the site is temporarily to busy to process your request. Please try again later." Is this progress? :confused3

Lyn
:tigger:
I got that too, but then I tried again and it went to the BSOD.

Can I sue VMK for loss in credit earnings. I figured about 5 hours of Fireworks or Haunted could have got me about 10000 credits easily. Do I hear class action!

So frustrating...I just want the mask!!
I really think they should give the mask another day to sell since vmk has been down this long. Completely unfair to those who would have signed on during the time its been down and perhaps now they wouldn't be able to sign on even if it came back up.

totally with you. i couldnt even get on anyway because vmk wasnt working for me (it worked fine everyday except for feather mask day)

I've been at work earning money all day... just got home after a long commute and was looking forward to vmk for once....it's been a long time, lately I've just been frusterated. The girls and I talked about it on the way home, the new chairs, the new masks, exciting stuff!

We get home to....

BSOD :sad2: No mask, no host room, no heart chairs or the new pin. I do have 2 very disappointed little girls and the option of coming back to my computer and checking every 10 - 20 minutes, to see if we can get in before closing. JOY. Between this happening almost every time new things are released and the popular host games/quests having glitches every single time pretty much - I'm just loosing interest, I guess. Does anyone think they will every get it ironed out to where there are only a few glitches a year? Do they need to slow down and perfect what they have before introducing a boat load of new ideas, styles, program changes, inventories, etc? I'm not sure what the answer is, but something has to change here...:sad1:

Can I sue VMK for loss in credit earnings. I figured about 5 hours of Fireworks or Haunted could have got me about 10000 credits easily. Do I hear class action!

Good Idea sign me up, but first check with DIS Legal to see if we can start a class action on Dis, second ask if we have a case and third ask if they will represent us and then all vmk dis unite.

I do not how ever think we can, will, or could win.

Good Try.

I want my vmk, i want a hat and i would like to earn some credits, play games and well have fun not sit and hope and wait.

You know with big corporations there are tons of bills to pay. So I just want to know who forgot to pay their power bill.

Or they called a staff meeting and it just ran a little long.
Too much mardi grog at the meeting.

Or they all went on strike because the hate their new staff VMK uniforms and were promised new ones and the virtual laundry machine is broken so they get tired wearing the stinky clothes. I personally heart the staff uniforms but maybe they could get a new set too.

Or really only the people in VMK are all in Club 33. The VMK Billionaire Club. And they closed the park for this special occasion. Well they do in the real parks. But since they are not so good at communication they forgot to let us know.

And the worse of all nightmares someone let a virus into the server and it erase VMK. Not being a techy is that even possible. Or Yavn just had a nervous break down and pushed the delete button. Naw nothing get to him except quest posters and donkeys.

Well that is my take on it.

You know with big corporations there are tons of bills to pay. So I just want to know who forgot to pay their power bill.

Or they called a staff meeting and it just ran a little long.
Too much mardi grog at the meeting.

Or they all went on strike because the hate their new staff VMK uniforms and were promised new ones and the virtual laundry machine is broken so they get tired wearing the stinky clothes. I personally heart the staff uniforms but maybe they could get a new set too.

Or really only the people in VMK are all in Club 33. The VMK Billionaire Club. And they closed the park for this special occasion. Well they do in the real parks. But since they are not so good at communication they forgot to let us know.

And the worse of all nightmares someone let a virus into the server and it erase VMK. Not being a techy is that even possible. Or Yavn just had a nervous break down and pushed the delete button. Naw nothing get to him except quest posters and donkeys.

Well that is my take on it.

IF Either the Yavn happend or the Club33 i would be even madder then i am now only thinking that they are having computer/internet problems

Hi!

On the off chance that VMK opens tonight. Can someone get me 2 masks and pins? I have a quest kiosk so I can transfer credit to you for payment. I will be out for the rest of the night!!

Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter