Bsod?!?Closed, VMK Down 2-2-07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hola Dis, Its Mike, i was just wondering if anyone got on vmk? for some reason, i cant get on, first there was a like internet failure in north jersey, but my internets back.. now its vmk, my friend told me its disney, but i just wanted to check up on if anyone got on? if you could i have a favor. to ask, could anyone buy me a blue feather mask? i have a quest kiosk to pay back the credits for one. and i have enough its just i cant get on.

Thank You For Reading,
Mike.

Also: i got a new computer or should i say laptop, hehe thats the reason why i have not been on dis.

im just waitin for you guys to post a nice saying that says...

'VMK is working' but that will be the day!

Okay i stink at that water park game. So instead I am going to eat dinner and watch stuff on my DVR. I guess I will come back here every once in a while (probably every 5 minutes) to see what the latest is. Hopefully I will see you all later on VMK!

-Stacey

lol...probably every 5 minutes...sounds like me. I can't keep myself away from VMK.

im just waitin for you guys to post a nice saying that says...

'VMK is working' but that will be the day!

VMK is working....

Working for all the groundhogs that is!! The groundhogs took control Ahhh!!!

ok.. i'll stop with the groundhog stuff now lol....

ok... if it does ope.. pleaz buy me a hat and ill get you anything you want thats worth 1000 (maby even more...)

So tired there's no VMK! Haley and Jake are annoying me with the Mint Julep and stuff. They're covering something!!

Ahhhhh.....I need that mask VMK please come back!!!

Ok my bored dramatic moment is over.

Well I have spent my time trying to decide if I want to go on a Royal Carribbean Cruise 7 nights for 549.00 and they even have mini golf, ice skating and roller skating and a street full of shopping and Ben and Jerry's Ice cream :)

or do I want to go back to Disney instead. But since VMK has has made me so frustrated with this game my rush to get my once a year quest cards is no longer there.

So It looks like Disney is out this year. But I will still visit Downtown Disney and stay at the POP for a few nights. :)

See I said if they did not fix the customer service and how they treat the players they would lose monely. And if I decide this which is likely they just lost a lot on it :)

I really hope that they do have the hat again for a second day. This is crazy that people that work during the day can't get on to purchase the new hat. If they don't I will be flooding the black hole with messages about it.

Newsflash- At 3:08pm ET, A Twister Struck 5 counties just North of Orlando. Over 20 have been killed and Power is down in a 15 mile area.

uh.

Oh dear... You think this may have hit the true VMK Central?

If they weren't hit:

I really hope that they do have the hat again for a second day. This is crazy that people that work during the day can't get on to purchase the new hat. If they don't I will be flooding the black hole with messages about it.

Yo tambien, mi hermano!

Me too!!!!!!
And my messages probably won't be very nice; They are going to get a piece of my mind!

6:15 PST....On the BSOD...."There is a technical problem with the game and/or Disney registration"...So, no change!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter