Bsod?!?Closed, VMK Down 2-2-07

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well my mailbox is full and it is almost time for Monk to come on. Maybe the mastermind can figure out this mystery! I'll let you all know :happytv:

even though i was nowhere near my PC I will take responsibility for it. Personally I think it was Mal's Flying Monkeys that got loose again

Hmm... that got loose because... you set them free!!!!! Ha, Gnome, you can't fool the Capster! Ah hahahahaha!!!

Ha...

well now that you mentioned it VMK HAS been a little unstable since they added GNOME to the dictionary!!

HAHAHA are you at least playing "Friendly" pirates in your head??
do you even know who this is?? lol:rolleyes1

Of course i know who miss blue is :goodvibes And yes the entire WORLD has been unstable since they added gnome :rotfl:

Ok, this is annoying the living dole whip out of me!

I only have a small portion of time that I can sign onto VMK today, and I have been saving up all week to buy loads of Feather Hats.

Not fair, VMK, not fair...

They sure better keep the hats on sale tomorrow!

I hope everyone can get the feather masks. They were trading for rare things already this morning as well as the new pin was trading pretty good for rare items.

Instead of a "rain dance" I will do a "VMK dance"!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3::dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3::dance3:

Okay so I just got home from work. Am I upset VMK is still down, yes. Did I care quite as much after I read all this, no!

From VMK_MagicalLadee's offer to help, "I have 12 and I really only need 11", to the gator, the dragon, Jake and Haley, girly-man Blackheart, and Esmeralda's inability to predict it all. I am sitting here LMAO! :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl: :lmao:

AntJewel you are correct we need counselling, but we're having some semblance of fun and that's most important right. Wait no the darned limited time hats and earning credits for the kiosk are most important, but you get my point.

-Stacey

Welcome to our VMK "we all need straightjackets" thread :dance3:

Newsflash- At 3:08pm ET, A Twister Struck 5 counties just North of Orlando. Over 20 have been killed and Power is down in a 15 mile area.

uh.

If they don't sell the mask again tomorrow they will get a long angry letter from me about it demanding we get more time for buying the mask because I't not the players fault that we could not get on and buy the mask.

Ok I think my rant is over for now... :)

Newsflash- At 3:08pm ET, A Twister Struck 5 counties just North of Orlando. Over 20 have been killed and Power is down in a 15 mile area.

Reason why perhaps?

uh.

Uh oh, but I thought VMK was based more out of California than Florida? Maybe someone should ask yavn where the servers are so we know where to check when VMK goes down?

Is the web-site generated out of Florida or California. Or is it out of respect for those in the tornado?

VMK_MagicalLadee , the tornados hit at 3:30 am in the Orlando area. We were awaken to the thunder and everything else it was so bad.

I think the servers are in California. All of the terms of agreement refer to Cali not Florida.

I was under the impression that the VMK "headquarters" was somewhere in California.

CNN has said that the tornado touched down at 3:50 PM today in Florida near Palm Beach.

DISREGARD THIS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter