Bsod?!?Closed, VMK Down 2-2-07

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. I'm forgetting about VMK for a while. I'm off to make some sugar popcorn and watch a movie. Maybe VMK won't be sick :sick: anymore after my movie finishes. :sad2:

Well, all I can say is that they better be selling the mask again today, or else...I'll be mad. That's the closest I'll be to The Phantom in VMK.

EDIT: Meant tomorrow

Two Peoblems on this sadly, i dont know what a BSOD is, lol and i cant even get on.. :( lol

Oh dear... You think this may have hit the true VMK Central?

If they weren't hit:

Yo tambien, mi hermano!

VMK Central is located (I believe) in California. So what happens in Orlando shouldn't affect VMK.
Also, If it did affect VMK, wouldn't the homepage and log in screens be down too? ;)

I was wondering how, if this had happened this afternoon, it was on the weather channel this morning.

I didn't hear about it until my govenment teacher told us. He likes to give the latest news stories before we start class. So I didn't know about the tornadoes in Florida until 11:30 AM which is awhile after they occured.

OK. I'm forgetting about VMK for a while. I'm off to make some sugar popcorn and watch a movie. Maybe VMK won't be sick :sick: anymore after my movie finishes. :sad2:

I think you've got the right idea Cteddiesgirl. I've waited long enough and now I'm just getting myself in an increasingly foul mood. No pin, pixilated or otherwise is worth the stress headache.

VMK is working....

Working for all the groundhogs that is!! The groundhogs took control Ahhh!!!

ok.. i'll stop with the groundhog stuff now lol....

You had me for a few seconds. If it is workign for the grounhogs let me at them and i will have groundhog burger

OK just so everyone is on the same page here is a summery of the last 20 pages lol

• VMK is DOWN has been for 5 hours
  • The reason has been widly speculated to unruly NPC's and Flying monkeys
  • It IS all Grumpy's Fault
  • Although it is sad for the people lost in the Florida tornado very early this morning in Lady Lake (more than 40 miles away from Orlando) it has nothing to do with VMK being closed because VMK HQ is 3000 miles away in California.

Oh yea and if you are reading this...you are apparently missing Monk. :happytv:

This has been the Miss Blue VMK disaster recovery update thank you for tuning in. :rotfl2:

Well I have spent my time trying to decide if I want to go on a Royal Carribbean Cruise 7 nights for 549.00 and they even have mini golf, ice skating and roller skating and a street full of shopping and Ben and Jerry's Ice cream :)

or do I want to go back to Disney instead. But since VMK has has made me so frustrated with this game my rush to get my once a year quest cards is no longer there.

So It looks like Disney is out this year. But I will still visit Downtown Disney and stay at the POP for a few nights. :)

See I said if they did not fix the customer service and how they treat the players they would lose monely. And if I decide this which is likely they just lost a lot on it :)

Only if enough of us could hurt disney in the $$$ were it counts we might see some change but alas if we did we would kill vmk and well i dont want to do that just want them to fix it.

OK just so everyone is on the same page here is a summery of the last 20 pages lol

• VMK is DOWN has been for 5 hours
  • The reason has been widly speculated to unruly NPC's and Flying monkeys
  • It IS all Grumpy's Fault
  • Although it is sad for the people lost in the Florida tornado very early this morning in Lady Lake (more than 40 miles away from Orlando) it has nothing to do with VMK being closed because VMK HQ is 3000 miles away in California.

Oh yea and if you are reading this...you are apparently missing Monk.
:happytv:

This has been the Miss Blue VMK disaster recovery update thank you for tuning in. :rotfl2:
Its on a comercial ;)

I hope everyone can get the feather masks. They were trading for rare things already this morning as well as the new pin was trading pretty good for rare items.

Instead of a "rain dance" I will do a "VMK dance"!:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3::dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3::dance3:

Cool, I got 13 before the vmk went down.

VMK is working....

Working for all the groundhogs that is!! The groundhogs took control Ahhh!!!

ok.. i'll stop with the groundhog stuff now lol....

Aha! Now we know what those "gophers" in the baseball room were doing, popping out of their holes, over and over... they were really plotting... watching our every move...just waiting for the pefect moment to take over VMK! :scared1:
I guess this is what we get for stepping on their heads all year. :lmao:

~Miles

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter