Bsod - Sunday 2/18/07

Same here.. my cousin is up from a different state and i was looking forward to playing it with her... hopefully its not down the whole day :confused3

yes..they just put up the we're closed signs, right in the middle of my second jungle cruise run! ARg! lol The only time I can get two in a row is the first half hour, couldn't they have waited ten more minutes?:rotfl2: I'm only hoping that they'll get the Sunday morning quest bugs worked out BEFORE the quest begins!
Kim

I am starting to wonder why i even try to get in and play some pirates to earn some credits on Sunday mornings before the quest because it never happens!!! and i am Just wasting my time.

Hi,
I was in played 4 games of Jungle cruise and 1 game of mansion then got a pop up saying VMK was closing for enhancements and then the DC me:confused3

Oh well hopefully they will be back on soon.

Bug

why oh why every sunday, for us here in the uk it is bad enough , that we only have a little playing time without this happening every sunday

yes..they just put up the we're closed signs, right in the middle of my second jungle cruise run! ARg! lol The only time I can get two in a row is the first half hour, couldn't they have waited ten more minutes?:rotfl2: I'm only hoping that they'll get the Sunday morning quest bugs worked out BEFORE the quest begins!
Kim

At least you got in and one round done. That's my only reason for trying to sign on right at 9:00 (opening). Unfortunately once again I'll miss all the quests, and there's two today even!

why oh why every sunday, for us here in the uk it is bad enough , that we only have a little playing time without this happening every sunday

Why so little playing time in the uk lisuhut? I know i feel bad and i am in the US

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter