• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Bsod - Sunday 2/18/07

BSOD for me too... and here I am up and dressed- alone at home and NO VMK...

I am hoping they are doing some preventative work before the quests start as opposed getting through half way and crashing...

And I do empathize with those from the UK- that would be terrible to have such little play time only to have it down for the majority of it... darn those time zones

In the Uk we can only play from 3pm in the afternoon.

Donna

So if you wanted to do the Quest for Knowlege! that would not even start until 8:30PM WoW

I am very very sorry for the vmk times over in the UK, and i thought the UK had all the luck with their strength against the Dollar and their ability to buy 14 day WDW tickets and they Could book Free-Dining this summer too. WOW but not being able to even start playing vmk until 3pm is bad, and top that with the BSOD problems of the last few months. I hope that vmk gets eveything fix straight away, because you need some playing time!!!! most of all!

So if you wanted to do the Quest for Knowlege! that would not even start until 8:30PM WoW

I am very very sorry for the vmk times over in the UK, and i thought the UK had all the luck with their strength against the Dollar and their ability to buy 14 day WDW tickets and they Could book Free-Dining this summer too. WOW but not being able to even start playing vmk until 3pm is bad, and top that with the BSOD problems of the last few months. I hope that vmk gets eveything fix straight away, because you need some playing time!!!! most of all!

I am happy they are doing an earlier event on a Monday now though.

Have it all planned out:

1. Spend all day Saturday doing errands and taking care of stuff. - check
2. Sleep in a little Sunday morning. - check
3. Have some breakfast of fresh, hot doughnuts with DH, DD9, DS6 and hang out for a little bit together. - check
4. Get my little table and laptop set up. - check
5. Large cup of coffee. - check
6. Read e-mail. - check
7. Open VMK. - uh oh, notice that there are no online players
8. Sign-in. - BSOD
9. Read DIS. - ARG!!!!!!

Yup..same old same old...Sunday quest-a-thon-BSOD!!! I can't believe that they can keep doing this! And yes I know this game is "Free" but this just isn't right! :mad: :sad2:

And for those of you in the UK and else where..that is a Bummer that you get less playing time! :sad2:

Lets only hope they do get it fixed before the quest starts...but I doubt it will...probabley not til the last hour of it! :rotfl: :rotfl2:

Same here.
All i get is the black screen.
They are probably just getting ready for race day

Hi,
I was in played 4 games of Jungle cruise and 1 game of mansion then got a pop up saying VMK was closing for enhancements and then the DC me:confused3

Oh well hopefully they will be back on soon.

Bug
Enhancements? Hmmmm.....:confused3

I am happy they are doing an earlier event on a Monday now though.

I was at first upset about the new times, but now i can see why the change is good and am gald vmk is being more kinda to out of PT time zone players like every one in the UK!

Good morning dc monster... this is now officially your sunday morning ritual I see :wave:

Have it all planned out:

1. Spend all day Saturday doing errands and taking care of stuff. - check
2. Sleep in a little Sunday morning. - check
3. Have some breakfast of fresh, hot doughnuts with DH, DD9, DS6 and hang out for a little bit together. - check
4. Get my little table and laptop set up. - check
5. Large cup of coffee. - check
6. Read e-mail. - check
7. Open VMK. - uh oh, notice that there are no online players
8. Sign-in. - BSOD
9. Read DIS. - ARG!!!!!!

Is this your plan every Sunday as it seams VMK has planed to BSOD every Sunday!

I do have one question why ARG!!! on the number 9.
The Dis is great fun to read and chat, but i do understand vmk would be better right now!!! a time and a place a time and a Place!

Is this your plan every Sunday as it seams VMK has planed to BSOD every Sunday!

I do have one question why ARG!!! on the number 9.
The Dis is great fun to read and chat, but i do understand vmk would be better right now!!! a time and a place a time and a Place!

Sorry, guess I should reword that:

9. Read DIS. See it's not just me and VMK is up to its normal Sunday morning stuff. Get frustrated. Kids are around can't say what I want to say. "Arg!"

Welcome and Good Morning.

Todays Normal Sunday Problem is

BSOD

you can read and chat about it in this thread for todays current problem! Come join in and hope vmk gets back up and running soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter