Bsod - Sunday 2/18/07

You mean to tell me that hubby woke my **** up early, because he knew I wanted to try and get as many of my personalitites on, to get the NASCAR pin and it was all for naught :mad:

Awww, heck... I am going back to bed :goodvibes

Lyn
:tigger:

How many personalities do you have and which one did your hubby wake up!
Good luck trying to win the Tire-Racing-Nascar pin today that will be a very slow very long event i am thinking!

Hey! They fixed the BSOD.

Now it's the White Screen of Death!

Yay!

(I hope this isn't the type of sarcasm that will get me into trouble!)

NOOOOO! I have been looking forward to this Nascar quest ever since they announced it and i only have the first half hour to do it and then i have to go to church! Please VMK leave the quest open all day!!! But, they never do. If some of you do get in and the prize is the new tire pin, please save me one and i will trade with you. I can't believe this. All month i have been waiting for this one quest. Oh well, it's only a game.:mad:

Hi,
I was under the impression from the newsletter that to get the Nascar Tire Pin you had to win Host Sparky's game. That it is not from a in game quest.

Here is the quote from newsletter

"Gentlemen (and Ladies) Start Your Engines!

February is not just a month for groundhogs, presidents and heart-shaped candies, it's also the start of the racing season. What does that mean for you? Well how about the start of the VMK Racing Season - with a series of races starting Sunday February 18th. Host Sparky has created a brand new Racing Game where you can win this awesome VMK Racing '07 pin. If you can't make that date, check the Community Calendar for more race times around the corner."

YavnSpks-2007-02-05-RacePin.jpg

Bug

Sigh. I was expecting it but still hoping for the best. :sad2: The "enhancement" I would love to see is that they look at this problem and see what can be done to fix it. I'm not trying to be ungrateful because it is a free online game but it seems insane for them to schedule these events the same way each time with the same required minigame (Jungle Cruise) when it causes this breakdown over and over. Learning experiences aren't worth much if you do not utilize what you have learned. Hopefully *crosses fingers* they'll look at this and see what can be done to avoid problems in the future.

I guess I'll go play my Sims2.

Hubby actually woke up the "happy" personality, but for SOME reason, it is now the "angry" one :lmao:

I can understand the problems they had BEFORE the move, but the move is over, so come on now VMK, get it together pleaseeeeeeee

:tigger:

In keeping with our NASCAR theme for this month, VMK has incorporated plenty of crashes for all of you race fans. So, remember to wear your helmets.

NASCAR Race Day Sunday = VMK Crash Day Sunday:teacher:

Have a great day not in VMK!

OK, I wrote in last week. Now the black hole gets another angry letter from me.

Bright Light,

You obviously have not seen our Evil Witch's signature lately!

Take a quick peek!

LOL

You know times are bad now that she's invaded Oz territory. What's next Ursalla (sp?) taking over the Gingerbread house.

I've heard of consolidating, but gee.
:rotfl: :rotfl:

I just heard the opening music and got excited only to see the white crash notice.

Thought I was there then got the blue box that said technical problems!!!

:sad2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter