• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Bsod - Sunday 2/18/07

I will no longer have to ask what day it is anymore at this rate. Anytime I sign in and get BSOD I know it's Sunday!:rotfl:

Have it all planned out:

1. Spend all day Saturday doing errands and taking care of stuff. - check
2. Sleep in a little Sunday morning. - check
3. Have some breakfast of fresh, hot doughnuts with DH, DD9, DS6 and hang out for a little bit together. - check
4. Get my little table and laptop set up. - check
5. Large cup of coffee. - check
6. Read e-mail. - check
7. Open VMK. - uh oh, notice that there are no online players
8. Sign-in. - BSOD
9. Read DIS. - ARG!!!!!!

:rotfl: :lmao: :rotfl:

I will no longer have to ask what day it is anymore at this rate. Anytime I sign in and get BSOD I know it's Sunday!:rotfl:

I am starting a Petition for vmk to change its calender of events

They should start the week with BSOD replacing the name of Sunday! I just think that it would be more effective this why and cause less confusion and problems for us the vmk players if the day of the week was bsod because then we know we can not play!

Here is an "enhancement" I would like to see, just for mornings like this:

Since we can now "sign in" to the VMK website and see our credits and pins, how about letting us enter codes from that sign in? That way, we could at least catch up on that stuff while we are sitting here pouting :confused3

And just watch the quest prizes be something like 5,000 credits and a quest kiosk, but, oops, BSOD until 11 minutes before the quest is over. And you need to play 3 minigames.

OK OK OK

THIS IS ENOUGH!!!!

IT is sunday and vmk has BSOD again!!!

IT is 10 Minutes to todays first quest and first event!!!!!

I Have not earned credits to buy the weekend pin yet!!!!!

I Have not played pirates yet!!!!!

I Have not Gotten my Daily Credits YET!!!!!!

OK OK OK

IT is finaly time,

Time .....

For Mal to send out her monkeys to raid the new vmk Central!!!!
To Bring the Servers back online!!!!!!!!
To Deliver the Coffee and Doughnut!!!!!!

Time.....

To Play VMK

At Last!!!!!

BSOD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is an "enhancement" I would like to see, just for mornings like this:

Since we can now "sign in" to the VMK website and see our credits and pins, how about letting us enter codes from that sign in? That way, we could at least catch up on that stuff while we are sitting here pouting :confused3

That is a Very GOOD ENHANCEMENT!!!!

Time for some deep ujaii(sp?) breaths! It's some yoga thing. I dunno! But I hope it will help me relax and VMK come up in time for the quest! popcorn::

NOOOOO! I have been looking forward to this Nascar quest ever since they announced it and i only have the first half hour to do it and then i have to go to church! Please VMK leave the quest open all day!!! But, they never do. If some of you do get in and the prize is the new tire pin, please save me one and i will trade with you. I can't believe this. All month i have been waiting for this one quest. Oh well, it's only a game.:mad:

Thanks, I am still getting used to how things are done here! ;)

No Problems, If you ever need anything just ask we are all very friendly at the Dis even when we have been riled up by the BSOD of vmk.
I hope you have a great day playing vmk when it comes back up and have fun reading and posting to the dis.
Again Welcome and have a Great Morning. Afternoon or Evening depending on your TimeZone!

You mean to tell me that hubby woke my **** up early, because he knew I wanted to try and get as many of my personalitites on, to get the NASCAR pin and it was all for naught :mad:

Awww, heck... I am going back to bed :goodvibes

Lyn
:tigger:

NOOOOO! I have been looking forward to this Nascar quest ever since they announced it and i only have the first half hour to do it and then i have to go to church! Please VMK leave the quest open all day!!! But, they never do. If some of you do get in and the prize is the new tire pin, please save me one and i will trade with you. I can't believe this. All month i have been waiting for this one quest. Oh well, it's only a game.:mad:

OK, what did I miss? What tire pin?

I believe the NASCAR (RAcing Pin) is only from the Chase RAce! Event today starting at 11:30am PT and it is not a quest but a 3 person race over items and first to sit in the red tron tank wins the pin! I do hope they run the event and bsod is fixed before then. But like you i do not think we will see any extras or extra time to compensate for the BSOD loss of vmk playing time.

OK OK OK
IT is finaly time,

Time .....

For Mal to send out her monkeys to raid the new vmk Central!!!!
To Bring the Servers back online!!!!!!!!
To Deliver the Coffee and Doughnut!!!!!!

Time.....

To Play VMK

At Last!!!!!

BSOD AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

AGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wrong witch. Try the one from Wizard of Oz.

oh god.... i dont wanna miss that special event, VMK can u go one week without crashing fo crying out loud!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter