Bsod - Sunday 2/18/07

Wow, only 3 orders for Starbuck's :confused3 Okay ... sending hubby out the door now... 3 orders for Double Grande Hot Chocolate with extra whipped cream coming right up :thumbsup2

:tigger:

Venti skim white mocha no whip. Thanks.

O.k. this is my first quest Sunday. I have only started the shipwreck quest. I want to do the quests today. How do I get started? Please help now so I don't have to ask when we are up.

Also, funny story at home. I am in Chicago and there is snow on the ground. My dh took my dd4 out on her sleighed for the first time. They are just going around the house. I hear the hugh crash. I go running to see what it was. My husband walked over the plastic window well cover and fell in. He is fine but what a sight. Him in the well and my dd looking like what happened as she is laying in the snow.

O.k. this is my first quest Sunday. I have only started the shipwreck quest. I want to do the quests today. How do I get started? Please help now so I don't have to ask when we are up.

Also, funny story at home. I am in Chicago and there is snow on the ground. My dh took my dd4 out on her sleighed for the first time. They are just going around the house. I hear the hugh crash. I go running to see what it was. My husband walked over the plastic window well cover and fell in. He is fine but what a sight. Him in the well and my dd looking like what happened as she is laying in the snow.

When you are able to get in today, click the "Q" button to view the available quests (this does not include the shipwreck / car / space quests). You should see the Host's quest listed last if it is still within the quest time period (see the calendar). If you are in the middle of the shipwreck quest, you will probably have to quit that quest for now in order to do the Host quest.

Glad DH is OK! Did you grab your camera? :laughing:

Well at least we have this great thread to keep us occupied. And we can all comiserate together. Poor souls that do not know about VMK message boards. They will now forever think VMK is not open on Sundays until late in the afternoon LOL

Wow, only 3 orders for Starbuck's :confused3 Okay ... sending hubby out the door now... 3 orders for Double Grande Hot Chocolate with extra whipped cream coming right up :thumbsup2

Oh man, I can't into VMK AND I missed the Starbuck's run!!! I'm going back to bed!
:worried:

Venti skim white mocha no whip. Thanks.

Well, the shipwreck quest, the driving quest, and the space quest all have to be started in different places. You can find any info you need on these quests in the Players Guide sticky on DIS. As far as the weekend quests go, they are usually started in the Q button at the bottom of your vmk screen - if we ever get in.

Anyone else think the quest prizes have been pretty lame this month?
:confused3

Lame?????? :rotfl: :rotfl: Yup..last week was 1000 credits...and now its down to 300 credits... Club33 pin and roll of film?????? They have only been giving away the club33 pin in every host game all month!! What happened to all the cool surprise stuff we use to get????? :confused3

When you are able to get in today, click the "Q" button to view the available quests (this does not include the shipwreck / car / space quests). You should see the Host's quest listed last if it is still within the quest time period (see the calendar). If you are in the middle of the shipwreck quest, you will probably have to quit that quest for now in order to do the Host quest.

Glad DH is OK! Did you grab your camera? :laughing:

Thank you. I did grab my camera. Pictures in the well, my dd looking stuned, him trying to get out and her trying to help him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter