Bsod - Sunday 2/18/07

I got the opening scene!!!!!

Of course before I could do anything I got VMK is closed between the hours of...

And the white VMK crashed box...

but hey it is still there

It is a digital camera but I don't know how to down load on the boards. If a tech can walk me through it I will down load them.

All we do is take commands from the Big Cheese as you "humans" like to call him.

Hello Haley and Jake.

Um, right now "Big Cheese" is not what I'm calling him.

But, for the sake of our Disney-friendliness, we'll go with that.

All we do is take commands from the Big Cheese as you "humans" like to call him.

Well could you do all of us a favor and ask the Big Cheese to please turn VMK back on? Or at least tell us why VMK isn't working and when it should be running again?

cheese.....and HOT CHOCOLATE!:cutie:
omg i cant believe i almost forgot to put up the bsod picture
TADA!!! i remeber how fun it was making this.....plz dont make fun of my drawing skills:D
3yhfxqg.jpg

Well could you do all of us a favor and ask the Big Cheese to please turn VMK back on? Or at least tell us why VMK isn't working and when it should be running again?

Oh Great Wheel of Gouda, Swiss, and Provloan, Flip the Switch that hold the Juice to VMK and Let it flow Once again, and enjoy the Cheader, Colby and Jack

I have 3 Double Grande Hot Chocolates with extra whipped cream :cool1: Jegrezo, I know 1 of them is yours... but can not remember who the other ones belong to, as I can not find the posts :rotfl2:

Guess it is a free for all ...... :party:

Oh... the "S" I spy with my little eye :magnify:good guesses everyone, but unfortunately not correct ;) Let me help you ... "Sh" :lmao: :rotfl2:

:tigger:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter