Bsod - Sunday 2/18/07

You just need to leave your screens at the blackness for a bit. It should then open.

I was in, got in line at 134 for Sparky's game then back to log in screen. I cannot log in again. I am so mad I cannot see straight. If they had any sense of decency, everybody should get the pin for this stupidity.

I still have BSOD. How can others can in. They must have super powered computers:confused3

Well I don't know about others who have gotten in.. but my computer is anything but super powered!:rotfl: I can't even play Haunted Mansion or Fireworks.. so I have no idea how I am on and people with way better computers than me aren't :sad2: It's a wonder to me...

I lost the race coz I didn't see when Sparky said ready set go on time. I was lagging a lot. :sad1: I will try again though~

AS for Fin's quest it's not in the Q button, so I guess no Fin quest today :sad2:

Well I don't know about others who have gotten in.. but my computer is anything but super powered!:rotfl: I can't even play Haunted Mansion or Fireworks.. so I have no idea how I am on and people with way better computers than me aren't :sad2: It's a wonder to me...

I lost the race coz I didn't see when Sparky said ready set go on time. I was lagging a lot. :sad1: I will try again though~

AS for Fin's quest it's not in the Q button, so I guess no Fin quest today :sad2:

I'm sorry you didn't win. I'm not sure I'll even try to do that game when I am finally able to get on. Right now I have BSOD and I'm hoping that if I just let the computer work at it I'll get in, but I'm about to try logging in again if I don't see the map pretty soon.

I just got in and the quest is up its 300 credist 33 pin and tiki fountian its up and running and so is room!

I could not get in using Internet explorer so I tried signing on to AOL and using their browser and it loaded fine
#571 in hos Q:confused3

I'm sorry you didn't win. I'm not sure I'll even try to do that game when I am finally able to get on. Right now I have BSOD and I'm hoping that if I just let the computer work at it I'll get in, but I'm about to try logging in again if I don't see the map pretty soon.

Thanks.:goodvibes I know how you feel, but since I'm on and have to enter some codes..might as well try again for the Race.. just hope the VMK Pass doesn't act spastic on me. :rotfl: I hope you can get into VMK soon. I hope everyone who can't get in yet will!:goodvibes :wizard: :cutie:

I just got in and the quest is up its 300 credist 33 pin and tiki fountian its up and running and so is room!

Hmm I will have to try the Q button again. Thanks for the heads up :upsidedow or I'd have not bothered.:cutie:

DaraAllen said:
I was in, got in line at 134 for Sparky's game then back to log in screen. I cannot log in again. I am so mad I cannot see straight. If they had any sense of decency, everybody should get the pin for this stupidity.

I agree with you completely! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter