Bsod - Sunday 2/18/07

Just a heads up I looked at Q Button again.. it's Lily's quest that is up not Fin's. Then again it's time for Lily's quest for knowledge. :goodvibes Wonder if they will run Fin's quest later?:confused:

well I am starting to get a bit bummed..

The odds of winning the race pin were low to begin with... Now in order to even have a slim chance to win it, we must be locked to our computers refreshing every minute, in order to get in line if and when VMK opens and if and when the race game opens... and the race game is a slow moving game... realitvly speaking, so being in the first couple hundred is important...

sigh

Yea..that's what I was saying ealier...IF we can even get in to not only play but win that "COOL" looking Tire Pin...and IF vmk ever comes back on!! :rotfl: :lmao:

Well i had better go and spend sometime with the family before i have to get the kids to bed.
If its not bad enough VMK doesn't open until 3pm in the U.K. Most my play time for today is up as it is 8pm already:sad:

Well it was nice to meet you Ri-Ann! ;) But its a bummer with you being new and you are introduce to the BSOD on your first time on here! It is also sad that you lost all your time. :sad2:

Well, it is 3:55 here in freezing MD and I am still getting BSOD...

Anyone else hear "BSOD" in their head through a scary echo-like announcer's voice? :rotfl:

44ad8o4.jpg

Thats where i get stuck. Not a real BSOD, but still annoying.

Do you really think that is the reason? Do you really think VMK is doing this on purpose?

I am sure the people behind the scenes want VMK open. I feel so so bad for Sparky! His first real game and we are shut out. (((Hugs Sparky))) Sparky first game with a really rare pin.... He must be the ultimate in bummed...

So remember as much as we want to get in a play, I am sure Sparky is wanting us IN more than we do want in...

SPARKY!!! WE ARE TRYING!

I totally agree....poor Sparky...first time as a host and very COOL pin and he's just waiting there paitently like we all are!

I also feel bad for all the Host's.... Fin..Lily and of course Hula...cause when vmk is down and then they get back up..everyone alway's takes it out on them! So Thanks to all our Host's... :grouphug:

This BSOD Sunday ritual is making me neurotic!

"Should I go take a shower?"
"What if it comes back up as soon as I leave?"
"What if it goes back down before I can finish quest?"
"Should I answer the phone, or will I miss something?"
"I'm sorry I need to do that on Saturday, I might miss the 20 minutes the VMK quest is open on Sunday"
"Shower???"
:scared:

You guys will yell out to me when it comes back on so I can leap out of the shower, shampoo still in my hair and running down my face to complete the quest - right?

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :lmao: :lmao: Glad to see i am not the only one who does that!!

It is almost 7:30 PST and still BSOD.

Uh oh, Pixie_Dust. It seems you have a different problem than the rest of us! Most of us managed to make it in mid-day PST.

Have you tried rebooting your own PC, and all of that good stuff?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter