Buzz Lightyears Astro Blasters Online! - Win VMK Prizes! Buzz Cup- Now Giving Codes

x13igDudex12 said:
IF YOUR GAME CAN'T OPEN THE PRIZE DO THIS:

Play the game, once your done click on open the certificate even if it does not work. Once you are out of the game your browser will say can not open (such and such) protocol. Close that and open a new brower. In the addres bar paste this:

file:///C:/Program%20Files/Disney/Astro%20Blasters/Data/vmk1.html

or if you installed the game some where else on your computer check there. But that's default. Everytime you play and click on the link at the debeifing it will change. Enjoy.

I will PM Mal and tell her to add this to the guide until its fixed, or if you see this Mal just ignore my PM i send you later or PM me saying you found it ;)

Thanks so much for that dude. Just beat zurg for the first time (finally) and was throwing stuff across the room when it wouldnt open, then i tried to alt-tab back into the game and it shut down. AHHH! :crazy2: but then i tried this and it worked great. So thanks a lot. :worship:

:worried: um.. i have a question..how do you get the buzz cup pin from the astro blasters game? i've beaten it about 3 times and i got nothing

I just won the game four times and did not get a link for the code. It has always worked before. Anyone else have this problem with the game?

Alphawazup said:
yup i did

i hate it

uh sorry about that game.. i was playing and then it got a message to me saying Debug and stuff so i had to quit. i would have had a record score though.

Yeah! I noticed the same thing, but then, at random a code would be given. I am not sure what ignites these codes but I usually get all of the five medals in a game and no code, and other times, code. Hmmm....

I won four pins this evening.
Played maybe 6 or 7 rounds, defeated+captured zurg only 4 times though.

It's been better than usual for me.

Since VMK's games have been troubled, I thought I would try to make some dough there.

:)

Just played the game again and the codes are back. :)

VMK_KrazyLuke said:
uh sorry about that game.. i was playing and then it got a message to me saying Debug and stuff so i had to quit. i would have had a record score though.

thats fine i just want the buzz pin

i already have some but it is an easy way to get points

so i want the codes
i already have all the pins

After trying three times to download it, I finally got the game installed on my computer. Then I played it and I barely made it through a level. I got so motion sick...it's always been a problem for me (I left after one "ride" in DisneyQuest) but I didn't know Buzz would swoop around so much. :guilty: So I was wondering if anyone kind out there who wins a lot of the pins on this game would be willing to trade me for some Everest stuff, or maybe monster teleporters...a game that I can play without feeling nauseus the rest of the day. :sick: Thanks all!

I finally was able to play a complete game without having it reboot my computer, but now I can't figure out how to defeat Zurg at the end. What do I need to do to keep him from getting away?

Beherenow said:
I finally was able to play a complete game without having it reboot my computer, but now I can't figure out how to defeat Zurg at the end. What do I need to do to keep him from getting away?

I'm not sure what tips have been given already, but here are my thoughts:

1) Always play *with* someone. It's easier to defeat Zurg with 2 people shooting at him.
2) I have found that I defeat him more often using the bottom ship, but I know some feel it doesn't matter which ship it is, so YMMV.
3) If you can, shoot at the joints of Zurg's ship that your partner is shooting at, Zurg will go down faster that way. (i.e. both of you concentrate on shooting the same joint at the same time).
4) Shoot at the joints of his ship that are at the base of his ship, doing so seems to take out more "arms" faster.
5) Always keep your left mouse button down, rather than clicking--to keep constant shooting going at him.
6) I also randomly click the right mouse button throughout the game and grab a lot of batteries this way...you don't even really have to aim for them.
7) Once you see that he has been defeated, make sure you keep clicking your right mouse button to grab him!

I hope this helps. I'm not the best player, but I can defeat Zurg almost every time, even if the other player leaves the game. If I think of more tips I will add them in.

I play as StarlaKit...hope to see you in the game. :teeth:

kitashus said:
I'm not sure what tips have been given already, but here are my thoughts:

1) Always play *with* someone. It's easier to defeat Zurg with 2 people shooting at him.
2) I have found that I defeat him more often using the bottom ship, but I know some feel it doesn't matter which ship it is, so YMMV.
3) If you can, shoot at the joints of Zurg's ship that your partner is shooting at, Zurg will go down faster that way. (i.e. both of you concentrate on shooting the same joint at the same time).
4) Shoot at the joints of his ship that are at the base of his ship, doing so seems to take out more "arms" faster.
5) Always keep your left mouse button down, rather than clicking--to keep constant shooting going at him.
6) I also randomly click the right mouse button throughout the game and grab a lot of batteries this way...you don't even really have to aim for them.
7) Once you see that he has been defeated, make sure you keep clicking your right mouse button to grab him!

I hope this helps. I'm not the best player, but I can defeat Zurg almost every time, even if the other player leaves the game. If I think of more tips I will add them in.

I play as StarlaKit...hope to see you in the game. :teeth:
Kit's tips really help.

I prefer to watch the other guy do it while I watch. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter